Send and receive MIDI between your Mac and your iOS device via USB. It’s simple, reliable, and near-zero latency.
• Send & Receive MIDI between any CoreMIDI apps over USB (Lightning or 30 pin) with no perceptible latency nor jitter
• Large sysex messages (eg. bulk dumps) handled seamlessly
• Choose “send to” ports (OSX and iOS)
• Choose “receive from” (OSX): route MIDI from anywhere to your iOS device
• BridgeClock, a ground-breaking inter-device MIDI-clock-synchronization technology, provides jitter-free sync between platforms
• Runs on iOS 6 or better (10.7+ on OSX)
Download the free, companion app from the Mac App Store (musicIOapp.com/mac) and get connected in no time.
Show your support by downloading Music IO for iOS now at this low introductory price. Early adopters will benefit from these future features at no additional cost:
• Audio over USB: low-latency audio between iOS device and your Mac (iOS 7 or better)
• Comprehensive MIDI device interchange between devices, allow routing to and from specific iOS apps
• Support for multiple iOS devices per Mac with the ability to route between them
• Clocking from Mac
MusicIO is available for $2.99