With GuitarCapo+, playing guitar and learning chords turns into a breeze. With simple clicks you can discover the most unique chords. In addition, you can use the built-in capo to transpose chords — just like on a real guitar! With GuitarCapo however, you are shown the name of the new chords you’re playing!
You will find configurable buttons that provide direct access to hundreds of chords with a simple click. In the chord library you will find everything from simple chords to more advanced jazz chords.
All chords can appear on a chord display indicating how they could be played on a real guitar. If you tap them, the chord will be played. This is an amazing way to learn new chords!
The effect mixer allows you to change the sound as you desire; pan each string, delay, reverb, distortion, EQ and volume. You can also save your settings for later use as a preset. Get it by purchasing the full version
With support for Audiobus, you can use GuitarCapo as a virtual guitar and send sound directly to other apps that also support Audiobus. Read more about Audiobus at audiob.us
With support for Inter-App Audio (IAA) , you can use GuitarCapo as a virtual guitar and send sound directly to other music host apps also support IAA.
With MIDI-in support you can play the sounds in GuitarCapo from any other app sending MIDI or a external MIDI controller through i.e. your Camera Kit. Get it by purchasing the full version.
– Chord Library
– Moving capo from 0 to 7 fret
– Select a chord by tapping a chord button
– Easy to set up new chords
– Play on one or several strings at once
– Overview of all the notes on the guitar neck from 0 to 12 fret
– Support for Audiobus
– Support for Inter-App Audio (IAA)
– Effects Mixer with individual string pan and delay, global reverb, distortion, EQ and volume
– Storing and loading your own effect presets
– Full MIDI-In support
– Sound selections on the fly
– Unique string fading feature
– Hundreds of extra chords!
– Hours of fun
GuitarCapo+ is available for $4.99