iProphet recreates the unique sound of the classic Sequential Circuits Prophet VS synthesizer. The Prophet VS’s rareness and classic digital sound make it a mainstay for those who can find them and a seemingly out or reach dream for those who cannot. The sound is purely classic crisp digital sound that easily stands on its own, but at the same time is the perfect compliment to the sound of analog synthesizers. It brings the crystaline vintage sound of four digital oscillators and allows sculpting them using a creamy & warm multimode filter. You can morph the sound of the 4 oscillators using the joystick or the vector mode and the vector envelope.
The iProphet is great for evolving pads, sharp leads and super punchy digital bass sounds and comes with over 500 presets created by some of todays best sound designers. You can also swap presets between iProphet and Arturia’s Prophet V synthesizer which allows you to work on the iPAD and finish in the DAW of your choice.
iProphet supports Core MIDI, interapp-audio as well as Audiobus technologies for perfect integration.
iProphet is also a Tabletop Ready app. You can use it exclusively or along side your favorite Tabletop instruments.
The use of the brands ‘Prophet’ and ‘Sequencial Circuits’ is done with permission of Dave Smith Instruments.
The iProphet is available for $9.99
csSpectral is a real-time, Csound-based, multi-effects processor featuring a Streaming Phase Vocoder and six other FFT-based spectral algorithms. The diverse collection of real-time DSP effects let you create unique textures and timbres by transforming your voice, instrument, or iTunes library.
csSpectral also supports Audiobus, allowing you to send and receive audio from other apps, making the processing possibilities nearly endless.
csSpectral is available for $19.99
This is the first time Jordan Rudess, best known as the keyboardist for Dream Theater, has released a complete set of his exclusive sounds to the public. Jordantron will turn your iPad into the grandest and most epic sounding instrument ever.
Developed for Wizdom Music by Omenie, UK-based mellotron specialists, Jordantron features :
• 57 sampled stereo instruments, 940MB of samples
• 4 octave samples per voice, 6 playable octaves
• Voices categorized by ‘velocity sensitive’, ‘leads’, ‘orchestral / choral’, ‘pads’ and ‘strings’
• Velocity sensitivity on selected voices
• Decay tails on selected voices
• Octave shift keys to extend range of on-screen keyboard
• ‘Half-speed’ tape mode
• 12 programmable chord pads
• Warm, lush stereo reverb
• 32 ‘VOICEBANKs’ holding voice, reverb and ABC blend settings for instant retrieval
• Giant ‘Jordan-style’ whole octave divebombs (configurable as whole tone or whole octave downshift)
• Support for multiple simultaneous instruments via MIDI
‘Oscillotron’ waveform display
First and foremost, this is a giant sample collection wrapped in its own playable instrument, designed for live and studio use with MIDI control. Jordantron allows its two internal Tron engines to be controlled by a pair of external class-compliant MIDI keyboards for maximum performance flexibility, one controlling the blendable ‘ABCtron’, the other controlling the ‘Dtron’ which is usually dedicated to chord pads. A flexible MIDI response allows VOICEBANKs to be retrieved using MIDI Program Change, so the iPad screen never needs to be touched during performance.
Supports AudioBus 2 and Inter-App Audio.
Jordantron is available for $9.99
Looking forward to this new set of apps from Studio Amplify. NOiZE lets you use up to 10 iOS devices together as a ‘digital band’. You customize the sounds, effects, key, tempo and groove of a song and then share it with multiple iOS devices. This means that anyone should be able to use it not play any ‘wrong notes’, while more experienced musicians should be able to play it more expressively.
NOIZE is coming soon. More info here http://studioamplify.com/noize
Triggler lets you rapidly record and sequence sounds from your device’s microphone or line input. Sample your voice, instrument or another sound source. Samples can be triggered and sequenced to create an arrangement. You can also add effects to modulate your sounds. This app is great for live performance and is set to inspire your sonic creativity.
What’s New in Version 1.0.5
• Audiobus 2.1.2 SDK for iOS 8
• Share performance through Facebook, Twitter & email!
• Minor bug fixes
** Key Compatibility **
• Audiobus input & output ports
• AudioCopy & SoundCloud integration
• CoreMIDI external keyboard input support
** Sampler **
• Quick & easy mic and line-input recording
• Load & save samples
• Upload custom samples with iTunes File Sharing
• Loop & one-shot modes
• Copy/paste, crop/trim & reverse
• Adjust pitch & amplitude
• Undo edit & record
** More Features **
• 16 step sequencer with 4 discrete loops
• Low latency swipeable trigger pads
• Effects include Distortion, Modulated Filter & Beat Repeater
• Record performances and share using SoundCloud, AudioCopy or iTunes File Sharing
• Background audio mode
Triggler is available for $2.99