Auxy introduces a new way to make modern music on iPad. With a clean interface, stripped of unnecessary complexity, it encourages users to dive straight into the creative process and explore modern beat making without distraction.
With Auxy you create drums, bass lines and melody loops by drawing notes instead of recording instruments in real time. Loops can then be mixed and recorded to create your own beats.
Noisepad is a user friendly drum computer, sequencer and beat creator made specifically for live performances and instant result.
It has been designed to give you the most functionality and fun without having to go through a steep learning curve. After installation you’ll find 5 preloaded soundbanks of 12 samples each, ready to start the beat making. You’ll be bouncing your head within 5 minutes, that’s a promise!
The onboard sequencer allows you to program up to 12 patterns on-the-fly, each with their own duration (1 — 99 bars). Switching between patterns is seamless; the sequencer makes sure the next pattern starts when the current has finished. Apply effects to the pattern, mute samples or have them playing solo on your command. Adjust the Beats Per Minute with precision or by tapping at the speed of the beat and add a bit of swing to make the beat feel just right.
It adds a new dimension to your live-sets, parties and all places where you want to make noise. Synchronize the BPM with the music you’re playing and add a little bit of your own flavor to it, or simply trigger the samples by hand. Real-time effects such as pitch, delay, cut-off, phase, reverb and bit-crush will bring your noise to life.
Organize the samples into your own custom soundbanks using the built-in organizer. Once you’re done playing with the packaged samples, the in-app shop provides additional soundpacks to discover or you can load your own samples using iTunes File Sharing for unlimited possibilities.
Noisepad Ver 2.0 is available for $0.99 for a limited time.
Synth Arp & Drum Pad is an iPad app with arpeggiator and drum pad that allows you to easily play the internal synthesizer or any connected MIDI device and produce music with phrases having an abundant variety of musical styles.
(The arpeggiator automatically plays the individual notes of a chord in a selected pattern.) The latest version of the Yamaha app that lets you create fabulous phrases and beats of your own design! It’s more powerful than ever with these new features.
What’s New in Version 1.2.0
– Audiobus support (input only)
– Perform an audio mixdown of recorded songs
– Audio library (compatible with SoundCloud and AudioCopy)
– MIDI channel is displayed when initializing the DrumPad EDIT settings
– An additional 19 tones and 24 arpeggiator patterns
There are 342 arppegiator patterns that can play phrases from all kinds of music genres like dance music, hip-hop, rock, pops, with one finger.
* This application is Core MIDI compatible. Wi-Fi communication possible with Yamaha MOTIF XF (body version 1.2 or above) Alternatively, use the MIDI Interface i-MX1 to communicate with all MIDI devices.
* A USB Wi-Fi adaptor, sold separately, is necessary for Wi-Fi communications.
– Choose from 61 high-quality voices from a variety of instruments including 7 drum kits.
– Cutoff, resonance, attack, release, and portamento can be adjusted with the knob control. Setting tonal qualities is easy.
– Reverb, chorus, and variation effects can also be applied individually.
Keyboard Arpeggiator & Scale
– Choose from 342 arpeggio patterns from a variety of instruments.
– Control the swing, note length, octave range, and other characteristics for each arpeggio phrase in real time.
– Select and change the scale being played. That allows you to use Touch Control Function and you can modify the sound by sliding your finger vertically or vibrating your finger horizontally on the Keyboard.
– The velocity can be changed depending by adjusting the strength of the tap on the iPad screen, or use the ribbon controller displayed on the left-hand side of the screen.
– For each of the 16 drum pads, you can assign 5 notes at a specific velocity which allows you to play chords with one finger as well as multiple percussion instruments.
– Separate notes can be assigned to the left and right sides of a pad along with their velocities for more intricate performances. The velocity can be controlled by the strength of the tap on the iPad screen.
– You can also use the built-in step sequencer of each pad, to easily create a rhythm track.
– The Learn function can be used to easily assign a chord to a pad using the keyboard displayed at the bottom of the screen or using the keyboard of an external MIDI device.
– There are 64 user templates that can be customized and saved.
– Use the ribbon controller to change velocity, pitch, and assignable parameters.
MIDI Loop Sequencer/Recorder
– Overdubbing enables the blending of various layers of sound in one recording.
– In addition to standard recording, you can also record loops of varying lengths.
– Quantizing and recording speed can be adjusted, and a pre-count can also be set.
– It can be stored up to five songs.
– Recorded data can be mixed down into an audio file.
– Recorded data can be uploaded as audio to SoundCloud.
– Compatible with AudioCopy. Songs and patterns created with Synth Arp & Drum Pad can be passed to apps that are compatible with the audio data format (such as TNR-i and GarageBand)
bleep!BOX is a drum machine, synthesizer and sequencer for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. ad apps. bleep!BOX is a drum machine, synthesizer and sequencer for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
bleep!BOX has NO SAMPLES – every sound is generated in realtime, so you can tweak to your hearts’ content and kiss repetitive, cookie cutter drum beats and loops goodbye. bleep!BOX is not a simple toy – it’s powerful enough for you to make real music. Great for house, hip hop, R&B, electronica, drum’n’bass, trance, techno, IDM and more.
\What’s New in Version 1.4.0
iPhone 5 support
iCloud improvements (presets no longer backed up)
* Works on both iPhone and iPad (with a custom interface on the iPad)
* Audio copying via the General Pasteboard method.
* Realtime processing – NO SAMPLES
* Classic, tweakable x0x drum emulations
* Analog style 2-Osc synths
* MIDI Sync and MIDI trigger control
* 10 parts (voices)
* 50+ Parameters
* Ringmod, FM, PhaseMod, Sync, Distortion
* Global delay FX
* 8 Waveforms
* Tempo, swing, pattern length
* Save patches and presets
* Live performance modes
* Step sequencing + recording modes
* Parameter automation
* Song Mode: make a song from several patterns.
* Record songs or Patterns to .WAV
* VST / AU plugin is available for integration with your DAW (please see our website for details)
Click Space is some kind of a glitch 5 track groovebox. Each track has assignable volume, pan, gate, speed (pitch), attack, and decay times.
Master effect unit with LP distortion, digital lofi effect, and a short delay.
Click Space Screenshot
The interesting thing (which differs this app from other grooveboxes) is shuffle editor. You may define overall shuffling patterns in addition to common beat patterns. So you could make some jazzy grace notes and non straight beats. There is a bit of automation for pitch. You can use variation to bring more life into your beat sequence.
The word “lite” means it has NO RECORDING (only pattern saving) and song editor yet.
iPad Loops is a music app blog dedicated to exposing the best iPad apps for iOS musicians, producers, and Djs. This is not a database of every app. It is, however, one of useful recommendations from someone with many years in music production. I try to update it on a daily basis (ok sometimes every two days) and I do my best to post useful apps only. My name is Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle).
You might know me from my royalty free loop packs and sound design. Some of the apps that contain my loops are LP-5, iPRO.DJSAMPLER, Looptastic, and Audio Elements. My work is published by Sony Creative, Soundtrack Loops, Sample Logic, Pakotec, Loopmasters, Acoustica, Xmix, Sound Trends, and many more. Subscribe to our RSS feed below to get updated when new apps are posted.