Saffron Saturator is a filter drive, distortion and saturation effect. Built upon the tenet of simplicity, the flora project presents great sounding, lightweight audio effects using Inter-App Audio, Audiobus and AUV3 technologies to allow you to get the sound you want, without sacrificing processing power.
What’s New in Version 2.0
Saffron Saturator is the first of the Flora project to receive the 2.0 treatment to rebuild infrastructure, focusing on improving stability, user experience and audio quality.
Also included in this update:
– AUV3 Support
– Preset saving (Bonus: Saved presets are accessible from AU Hosts)
– Massive perfomance upgrades to both the audio processing and user interface. (Saffron Saturator idles at less than 1% on iPad Air 2).
– Reduced download footprint
– Improved stability
– Enhanced support system.
Blamsoft makes a killer suite of audio unit effects (AUX) for iOS and a really awesome Moog Voyager emulator. They are all universal now. I recommend getting all of them!
Viking Synth – Blamsoft, Inc. ON SALE
F-16 Filter – Blamsoft, Inc.
Zero Reverb – Blamsoft, Inc.
Zero Chorus – Blamsoft, Inc.
Resampler Bitcrusher – Blamsoft, Inc.
Audio Unit is a type of plug it app that works with host apps.
Host apps are:
Ferrite Recording Studio (Wooji Juice Ltd) *effects only Ferrite Recording Studio – Wooji Juice Ltd
GarageBand (Apple) *instruments only GarageBand – Apple
midiSTEPS (Arthur Kerns) *instruments only midiSTEPs – midi step sequencer toy – Arthur Kerns
MultitrackStrackStudio (Giel Bremmers) MultiTrack DAW – Harmonicdog
VoiceJam Studio (vocal processing, but VoiceJam only acts as a host for VoiceRack) VoiceJam Studio: Live Looper & Vocal Effects Processor – TC-Helicon
Cubasis (iOS DAW, now with AU support) Cubasis – Music Production System – Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
AUM (audio mixer from Kymatica) AUM – Audio Mixer – Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
Expand your sound palette by adding Blamsoft Audio Unit effects and instruments to one of those hosts.
Klevgränd Produktion AB has done it again, another awesome app is among us. Kuvert allows you to draw five different envelopes. These envelopes control different effect parameters, and can be drawn freely or onto a grid. The envelopes are looped, while the incoming audio isn’t (unless you’re feeding it looped material of course). This is a powerful & fun way of altering your sounds to a whole new level, sometimes not even recognizable! Thanks to the looping nature of the plug-in, it will fit very well into any musical context. One way of using it would be to revitalize any looped material within a few seconds.
• Volume envelope
• Low cut filter envelope (with resonance)
• High cut filter envelope (with resonance)
• “Glitch” envelope (alters timing)
• Delay send envelope (with tempo synchronised time, filter and feedback
• IAA (With tempo sync if host sends it)
• MIDI clock sync
• Load / Save presets
• Documentation (on the product web page)
Effectrix is a professional multi-effect sequencer for the iPad.
***AudioCopy currently only works if the AudioCopy app is NOT installed. (fixed in upcoming update)
The game-changing tool for creative and effective music production is now available on the App Store: scatter 14 intelligent effects across a sequencer matrix and create unheard-of sound patterns and cheeky loop collages.
A playful workflow, refined algorithms and carefully parameterised effects lead to outstanding results – fast! The effects, each exceeding conventional wisdom, cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to scandalising splatter sprees.
This iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine, today’s de-facto standard of finest audio manipulation.
– quickly create variations and mutations for productive sound design
– 20 fine audio samples installed
– 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
– 14 high-quality effects
– redesigned GUI for a smooth iOS workflow
– manipulate each individual effect with up to eight parameters
– two modulator tracks per effect
– Seamless iOS integration: full MIDI, IAA, Audiobus
– save your own presets & use them on your desktop version of Effectrix