Get the Positive Grid BIAS Pedal Distortion for iOS and plug-in for free but act fast you have until January 2nd 2017!!
BIAS Pedal Distortion for IOS – Download the free BIAS Pedal app and purchase for free the IAP Distortion. BIAS Pedal uses the same logic of our revolutionary BIAS Amp designer, allowing you to virtually create your own pedal from circuit guts to the transistors. It’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS FX, so now you can add your custom pedal to your BIAS FX pedalboard. You can also download thousands of customized pedals in our new BIAS Pedal tonecloud.
ToneStack is the ultimate UNIVERSAL app for signal processing: with the LARGEST and BEST selection of AMPS & FX, the latest advancements in modeling technology, and an unbelievably powerful yet simple interface – it simply shreds all the other guys.
What’s New in Version 3.0
Welcome to ToneStack III, the 3rd major upgrade to the leading amps & FX processor for iPad and iPhone! ToneStack III introduces loads of meticulously designed effects, amps & cabs, including:
• Sophisticated rack & special delays,
— Taproom multi-tap delay
— Delay Tripper “tricked out” delay with custom FX processing
— The Duplicator artificial double/triple tracker with vari-speed
— DuckWalk ducking / dynamic stereo delay
— Memory Guy analog-modeling delay / modulation pedal
• Acoustic guitar simulators and specially designed acoustic effects
• Custom & rare distortions,
— Black Moor vintage treble booster / overdrive
— Fury Unleash’d distortion
— Blues Brother custom blues overdrive
— Dragon Claw fuzz / distortion
— Buzz Bone ‘60s fuzz
— Bleecker St. ‘70s fuzz / distortion
• British Invasion line of vintage UK valve amps & cabs, inspired by the iconic workhorses of British blues, rock and metal.
Other additions & improvements include, but are not limited to,
• Bluetooth MIDI connectivity: connect to compatible bluetooth MIDI controllers by going to Settings -> MIDI -> Bluetooth MIDI inside ToneStack.
• iOS 10 updates & compatibility
• Optimizations & improvements to performance
Visit ToneStack’s in-app store to check out all the new gear & bundles. And if you already own the Motherload from the previous version, unlock all the new gear via the specially priced MotherLoad v3.0 Upgrade package.
Enjoy the full power of the platform’s top MIDI and Preset systems. MIDI learn is super-intuitive thanks to ToneStack’s WYSIWYG interface: all the amp & FX controls are MIDI-programmable. Effortlessly create UNLIMITED banks and presets – share them at the touch of a button. ToneStack is an Inter-App Audio effect, and works in any Audiobus slot. ToneStack also allows you to insert other Inter-App Audio apps anywhere in your signal chain.
• “Virtual Circuit” amp & FX modeling technology
• Units modeled after real-life circuits
• ABY: split signal anywhere, use dual amp setups, blend, pan or switch FX chains & more
• Complete collection: 46 amps, 44 cabs, 101 FX, with stompboxes & rack-units and more!
• 64 simultaneous amps & FX*
• Independent amps & cabs
• 3 mics per cab w/ distance & position setting
• 8-Track recorder w/ 2 tracks free
• Tapedeck w/ punch looping, sample-accurate rec, pitch/time manipulation, FX send
• Tuner w/ permanent & fullscreen modes
• Metronome, tap tempo, settable time signature
• onSTAGE mode w/ quick preset load & FX toggle
• Extremely powerful MIDI: control any amp or FX parameter
• Easy MIDI Learn
• MIDI prog changes + bank & preset up/down
• Inter-App Audio Hosting; Insert IAA apps anywhere in your signal chain
• Audiobus support
• Works w/ iOS compatible USB or headphone interfaces (USB recommended for best audio quality)
BIAS FX turns your iPad into a world-class, guitar amp-and-effects processor. It gives you an endless collection of insanely great-sounding guitar pedalboards, ultra-high definition stereo rack effects, dual amps and dual signal chain. You can share and download users and artists signature guitar pedalboards from the cloud.
All new advanced multi-effects engine
Positive Grid’s approach engineering BIAS FX with a no-compromise mindset, from a detailed touch in distortion emulation to the double precision algorithm in chorus, we strive for the best possible sound quality. A huge collection of newly developed, high-definition pedal and rack effects are included: gate, boosters, overdrive, distortion, fuzz, equalizers, tremolo, phaser, flanger, chorus, octaver, compressors, delays, spring and plate reverbs—everything a guitar player needs for massive tone, with all the flavor of both modern and vintage stomp boxes. Throw all that together – it is pedalboard heaven, but without the hassle of hauling around dozens of stomps in a heavy metal box and fumbling with a snakepit of cables. Show up at the studio or gig, boot up and play!
Insanely powerful, yet easy to use
BIAS FX is the most powerful processor ever designed by Positive Grid, yet its simple drag-and-drop interface makes it extremely easy to use. Dual amps provide the resonance and vibrancy of playing through two real amps set up together in wide stereo. When integrated with BIAS AMP (separate app), you can select a different preamp, power amp, cab, mic and eq for each of the two amps. Patch everything together, including all pedals and rack effects, in any order you wish in dual signal paths running in parallel.
Download pedalboard from the cloud
There are already hundreds of pedalboard configurations available on ToneCloud for you to own, and the banquet keeps getting bigger and bigger: Positive Grid are currently working with professional artists, producers, and engineers from all over the world to create a massive, ever-growing library of extraordinary virtual pedalboards and rigs for BIAS FX. Browsing and downloading from that library is a snap: All the effects and amps in each setup can be seen at a glance, because they’re stored as Pedalboard-like snapshots. Simply scroll through the online images to select the presets of interest, then tap or click to download.
Inter app audio routing engine
BIAS FX integrates a brand new inter-app audio routing engine, you can easily insert any Inter-App-Audio compatible audio apps in BIAS FX’s dual signal paths, just like connecting audio effects app with virtual cables. BIAS FX makes it easy to go nuts with your audio apps.
– Extremely intuitive operation
– Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
– 12 classic BIAS amps, import any amp models from BIAS AMP
– 25 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms
– 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear
– Full integration with BIAS AMP gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized amps
– Dual signal path and dual amp processing
– Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
– Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
– Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
– Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tone stack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
– Inter app audio routing engine lets you insert other compatible audio apps in any place in your BIAS FX signal path
Line 6 has added Apple Watch integration to its existing AMPLIFi Remote app, allowing you to view, adjust and select tones direct from your wrist. As a bonus, the free app also offers a built-in tuner, though you’ll need to be wirelessly tethered to your AMPLIFi to use it.
The AMPLIFi Remote app works across the range and allows you to ‘tone match’ any song in your itunes library, instantly evoking Line 6’s best approximation of the track’s primary tone.
You can then tweak to your heart’s content in the iphone and ipad versions. From your apple watch you’ll only be able to access your tone library and adjust master and instrument levels.
AMPLIFi Remote introduces a new world of possibilities for guitarists, including features that interact with Apple Watch.
Control your tone wirelessly. Automatically match tones to your music library. Share and download tones via the cloud… Jamming will never be the same.
What’s New in Version 2.11
Support for Apple Watch provide fast access to:
• Dictation search of Line 6 Tone Cloud
• Master and instrument level control
AMPLIFi Remote connects with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. And even if you don’t own an AMPLIFi device, you can still enjoy many innovative features with the app – get tones that match your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud.
Apple Watch integration allows you to tune your guitar, access your tone library, search the Line 6 Tone Cloud, and control Master and instrument levels — all on your wrist.
Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi amplifier’s 70 amps, 100 effects, 20 speaker cabinets and 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Control select features of the AMPLIFi Remote app and AMPLIFi device via Apple Watch
• Match the tones of songs in your library
• Access thousands of tones online
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited presets in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Easily search tones on the Line 6 cloud from the main menu
• More easily save preset metadata by choosing from pre-defined values
• Get tone match results that include My Tones, even when offline
• My Tones and Favorites are grouped to improve navigation
• My Tones now include Factory Presets to help start your tone collection
• Expand/collapse groups of tones in your Tone Match results
• Favorites can now be un-favorited
• Made for iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air® 2, iPad Air, iPad® (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini™ 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch® (5th generation)
Put the fun back in your playing with Flying Haggis – the distinctive guitar amp for discerning guitarists.
Simply plug in your guitar via any iOS compatible interface (eg IK Multimedia iRig, Apogee Jam) and start playing. Or, connect via Audiobus or IAA (Inter-App Audio) for additional multi-fx possibilities.
Flying Haggis is an all-original amp design with great tones, a nice selection of vintage fx, and a no nonsense interface with all the pick-up-and-play appeal of real hardware. There are no complex menus or screens to navigate. There are no in-app purchases or advertising to distract you. Just start up the app, plug in your guitar, and play.
What’s New in Version 1.2
– Updated for iOS 8
– Added support for Audiobus 2 (including state saving)
– Works as an Inter-App Audio (IAA) effect processor
With a realistic vintage tone stack, multi-stage preamp, 6 speaker cabinets and 4 mic positions, you can quickly dial in a massive range of amp tones. The vintage style stompboxes (drawn from db audioware’s extensive fx library) and stereo reverb complete your sound.
Audiobus compatibility lets you record Flying Haggis output directly into any compatible app, or process your synths or drums using Flying Haggis as an Audiobus effect.
Flying Haggis can also be controlled from any iOS compatible MIDI device. This lets you easily switch presets and manually control any amp parameter from real knobs or sliders.
iPad Loops is a music app blog dedicated to exposing the best iPad apps for iOS musicians, producers, and Djs. This is not a database of every app. It is, however, one of useful recommendations from someone with many years in music production. I try to update it on a daily basis (ok sometimes every two days) and I do my best to post useful apps only. My name is Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle).
You might know me from my royalty free loop packs and sound design. Some of the apps that contain my loops are LP-5, iPRO.DJSAMPLER, Looptastic, and Audio Elements. My work is published by Sony Creative, Soundtrack Loops, Sample Logic, Pakotec, Loopmasters, Acoustica, Xmix, Sound Trends, and many more. Subscribe to our RSS feed below to get updated when new apps are posted.