Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
From Figure 2.2:
You won’t believe how much cool new stuff we’ve put in this version. Ableton Link! New kits! Remote triggers! And more! Keep reading to get the full scoop.
– Sync Figure with other apps through Ableton Link. Play Figure with friends, or sync with other music apps on the same device.
– Two new drum kits, Bern and Leeloo. Bern is a city in Switzerland. Leeloo is a Mondoshawan weapon against evil. We hope they’ll inspire lots of new songs!
– Although we don’t condone ever putting Figure in the background on your device (it’s so much harder making music that way!) Figure now consumes less battery power when you do.
– But we didn’t stop there! We’ve also introduced support for remote triggers through Audiobus too. Yay!
– Lately we’ve been getting a lot of requests from Pono users and dogs to improve audio rendering to 48khz on iPhone 6S, so we did. Shoutout to all our canine fans out there!
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 9 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
Figure is FREE
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.