THE LEGENDARY FENDER™ TONE ON YOUR iPAD. MAJOR UPDATE WITH DIGITAL AUDIO, MIDI CONTROL, NEW MIXER/RECORDER, COPY/PASTE, FULL RETINA SUPPORT, FTP AND SOUNDCLOUD UPLOAD AND MORE …
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar, bass and mobile recording studio! Use iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPhone®/iPod touch®/iPad, and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube with your floor controller. Or use StealthPlug with the Apple® Camera Connection Kit to take full advantages of the new digital audio in/out support.
The AmpliTube Fender app was developed with careful guidance and critical tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version AmpliTube Fender, you can choose from 5 Fender amp models and 6 Fender Stompbox models.
Speedtrainer is AmpliTube Fender’s robust practicing tool that lets you import audio and change the tempo without affecting pitch. You can load songs, backing tracks or loops from your iPod library on your device or from your computer, then play along through your guitar signal chain. Slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to enhance your playing skills.
As a Multi-FX Processor for guitar, bass or any instrument, you can build your Fender rig with 4 simultaneous stompbox effects that go into an amplifier head, speaker cabinet and microphone. Each element of your tone is individually selectable with full controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
AmpliTube Fender is also a recording and production studio. With a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, you can expand to a full-featured 8-Track Recorder with master effects section via in-app purchase. Capture your ideas quickly, then share your work by exporting high quality audio files or M4As. You can record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube Fender.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 6 Fender Stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender Amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender™ Mac/PC software
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to 8-track studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Powerful preset system to manage presets and favorites
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Can be incorporated into AmpliTube 2 for iPad app via in-app purchase
- FREE version also available – can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via in-app purchase
Amplitube Fender Edition is available for $14.99
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.