MAJOR UPDATE WITH NEW SLASH GEAR MODELS! Plus Digital Audio, MIDI control, new Mixer/Recorder, new Copy/Paste, full retina support, FTP and SoundCloud upload and more…
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and mobile recording studio! Use iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPhone®/iPod touch®/iPad and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube with your floor controller. Or use StealthPlug with the Apple® Camera Connection Kit to take full advantages of the new digital audio in/out support.
Play, practice and record anytime, anywhere with world-class guitar and bass ultra-realistic tones and effects, including Fender™ and the newly released Slash gear models, plus full multitrack from the leader in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
AmpliTube for iPad puts an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips with 4 stompbox effects amp-head, cabinet and microphone. Choose from 11 built-in stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter + distortion once registered), 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 speaker cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser).
Plus you can expand your rig à la carte with more effects – compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter – also suitable for other instruments and vocals – as well as add the entire suite of 5 amps and 5 effects of AmpliTube Fender™, 2 amps and 6 effects of AmpliTube Slash or 5 effects from VocaLive available via in-app purchase.
Capture ideas quickly with the built-in recorder and mixer featuring re-amping effects capabilities, and then share your track by exporting high quality audio files or M4As with FTP and SoundCloud upload.
You can expand the included recorder to a full professional multitrack studio by adding the 8-track recorder plus master effects section (via in-app purchase) to record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube.
Play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your device iPod library or from your computer. Includes our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which can slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material without affecting pitch. A digital chromatic tuner and metronome are also included.
AmpliTube for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics
- Expandable with more gear models (via in-app purchase): 5 effects suitable for other instruments/vocals, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomp models, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomp models, 5 VocaLive vocal-oriented effects
- Single track recorder expandable to 8-track studio with master effects (via in-app purchase)
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful preset system to manage presets and favorites
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE version also available
Amplitube is available for both iPad and iPhone. iPad $19.99
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.