Blow into your phone, play the notes, feel the magic as Ocarina 2 responds to your breath, touch and movement. Turn your phone into an ancient flute-like instrument with Ocarina 2, and play the songs you love. Ocarina 2 brings all the magic from the classic Ocarina – one of Apple’s All-Time Top 20 Apps – and more!
The sequel to the original, Ocarina 2 now includes a completely new song mode. Easily play and learn your favorite songs as scores light up to guide your fingers. You control the notes, speed and tempo, allowing your expressiveness to shine.
From classical to pop, video game themes to traditional songs, there is something for everyone! New and free songs released weekly. Choose from songs including:
- Theme from Zelda
- Mario Brothers Theme
- Apologize – One Republic
- Baby – Justin Bieber
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
- Clocks – Coldplay
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Ave Maria – Bach
- Clair de Lune – Debussy
- And much, much more!
Play your Ocarina in the new “whistle mode” (we find it particularly fun to play “X-Files” and “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly”).
Make progress towards mastery and achievements such as:
- “Iron-Lung” (25,000 breath points)
- Breath points accumulate as you blow into your Ocarina
- Or, attain status such as “Ocarina Jedi” by mastering 100 songs
Hear people playing around the world:
- Listen in on Ocarina players all over the world by visiting – - the interactive Smule globe
- Love & comment on your favorite performances
- Share your favorite performances through Facebook or e-mail
Ocarina 2 is available for FREE
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.