Announcing Mashup powered by Waves. Works on iPad 2 iPad 3 iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th generation.
Technical Grammy® award-winning Waves Audio goes mobile with the first truly professional mobile mixing system for pro DJs.
The Mashup Pro DJ Mixer App rocks any party from the club to the bedroom with just an iPad.
Replacing complex, expensive and cumbersome DJ gear like turntables, CDJs, mixers, and PCs, Mashup on the iPad is a fully operational mobile DJ booth.
What’s New in Version 1.2
The new Mashup 1.2 includes several optimizations and improvements based on DJs feedback:
- Improved CUEING feature. When tapping on CUE when a cue point is not set, the CUE point is set to the current playback time.
- Playback is not paused when CUE button is released after behing touched for extended period of time.
- Tapping on CUE when a deck is PAUSED will start playback from the CUE point while the CUE button is tapped.
- Maintain deck playback state – when loading a track to a playing deck, the track will start playing immediately after being loaded.
- Improved looping precision.
- Time-stretching improvements: The tempo panel buttons now works for tracks without auto-detected or user-set BPM / Tempo
- Disable time-stretching and beats-view interactions while scratching to prevent accidental operations while in scratch mode.
- Fixed issue with some tracks not reseting to 00:00 playback time when playback ends and auto-mixing is off.
- Improved the quality of Mashup default track cover art when the iPad goes into lock mode.
- Improved loops display over the beats grid: active loop color is orange and inactive loop color is white.
- Disabled loop out button while in an active loop.
Mashup offers a turnkey solution for all pro-DJs needs:
- Two rotating stereo decks and mixer, playing all unprotected audio formats
- Advanced scratch engine for rotating deck manipulation and scratching
- Resonant filters with large touch-ribbon interface for maximum seamless control
- Unlimited Playlists created ‘on the fly’
- Hi-end EQs with large interface controls
- Auto sync and beat matching between decks
- DJ Shop with hot new track downloads
Mashup features audio technology from digital audio pioneers Waves, used by professional producers and DJs worldwide. Waves technology delivers superior sound quality, robust audio engine, hi-end EQs and resonant filters, noise-free scratching, and more.
Play and mix music from your iPad’s music library, your Mac or PC, or music downloads from top DJs Junior Sanchez, Kris Menace, and more.
Mashup also offers Waves’ unique sound enhancing engine MAXX, boosting bass frequencies and overall volume.
From personal earbuds to large cabinet speakers, MAXX makes any listening environment sound better. (MAXX is a premium feature)
- Superior sounding 2-channel stereo mixer with up to +6 db gain per mixing channel
- Beautifully designed and intuitive mixer user interface with quick access to music, EQ, filter, loops and more..
- Tempo change with real time time-stretching for each channel
- Pitch-shift for each channel
- Robust 3-band EQ per channel
- Resonant Filters – one high-pass and/or low-pass filter with adjustable resonance per channel, using a unique touch ribbon interface
- iPad music library instant playback – instantly play any track from your device
- DJ with headphones. Run Mashup on an iPhone or an iPod Touch and connecting it with your – iPad using WiFi or Bluetooth
- Free mixable music downloads from major dance music artists
- A robust music library with multiple playlists and quick loading to the mixer
- Realistic, noise-free scratching
- Record your mixes in stereo to an uncompressed audio file and copy the file to your computer to editing, further mixing and sharing
Premium Feature – MAXX
- Make your Mashup mixes sound even better with MAXX
- MAXX is an audio enhancement technology developed by Waves
- MAXX uses sophisticated algorithms to enhance the sound of your music and mixes
- Unlock MAXX to get amazing robust sound out of your iPad-connected speakers
- Choose from 5 built-in presets: Ear-bud Headphones, DJ Headphones, Dock Speakers, Home Speakers or Club Speakers
- Easy to use – Boost your mix volume with MAXXVolume, your, bass with MAXXBass or both
- MAXX is available as an optional paid feature
Mashup is designed for iPad 2 and the new iPad. Mashup for iPhone and iPod Touch allows using these devices for headphone monitoring when mixing on an iPad.
Mashup is available for $19.99
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.