This is a Virtual Analog Synthesizer duplicating Analog Synthesizer. 4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer. Eurypharynx is a 4-Voice Polyphonic Virtual Analog Synthesizer. Basically it models features after Analog Synthesizer. But more importantly, it combines the following five remarkable features.
What’s New in Version 1.1
– Improved the audio engine
– Added factory presets (64 tones)
– In each OSC, you can select two waveforms and also morph them.
– Flexible patching operation is available with Matrix Patching.
– Alter numerous parameters sequentially with Modulation Sequencer.
– Intuitive performance is available with XY Pad Control.
– It is possible to save up to 256 patches.
– 4-Voice Polyphony
– OSC x 2 / NG x 1
– OSC Modulation
– Filter x 1
– EG x 2
– LFO x 2
– Arpeggiator Type x 6
– Matrix Patching
– Modulation Sequencer
– XY Pad Control x 2
– Keyboard (Scale) x 35
– Real-Time Recording
– Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
– AudioCopy is supported.
– CoreMIDI is supported.
Eurypharynx is available for $1.99