Audulus, the popular modular synthesis app, is now for iPad.
▶ 30% off to celebrate JACK support! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus’s user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
What’s New in Version 2.1
– Support for JACK! JACK allows you to connect audio apps to each other any way you want! See http://www.crudebyte.com/jack-ios/ for more information.
– New Phasor Node (Synth -> Phasor). Requested by forum user whitemix.
– The Poly Pack, available in the Audulus Store. This consists of four new mono/poly conversion nodes (Utility category): MonoToStereo, StereoToMono, MonoToQuad, QuadToMono. Requested by forum user JDRaoul.
– Graphics optimizations.
▶ Key Features:
• Fluid Vector Interface – smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control – use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• Polyphony – process multiple voices
• Diverse Nodes – from ADSR to ZeroCross
• Patch Browser – quickly flip through your patches
• 32-bit floating-point signal processing
• Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
• Unlimited Undo – full history stored in a patch
• Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
• Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
• NEW: Audiobus support! – Runs as both an Input and Effect!
• NEW: Sub-Patches – group and reuse nodes!
▶ Coming soon:
• iCloud support
• Presets – quickly change between patch configurations
• Audio Recording
• Audio Copy / Paste
▶ Built-in Modules:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• Sample and Hold
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
▶ In-App Purchase Upgrades:
• Math expression module (34 Math nodes in one!)
• Timing mode (figure out what nodes are using the most CPU!)
• Poly pack (Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!)
Audulus is available for $9.99 for a limited time