Sample Lab is a full-featured sampler/sequencer made exclusively for iPad. With a professional set of features packed into a simple, multi-touch interface you can skip the learning curve and start making tracks within minutes.
• Record your own samples, or import wav & mp3 files using iTunes.
• Professional quality pitch-shifting preserves sample length and formants while giving you 2 full octaves from any sample; without chipmunking. Lock a sample to a tempo and change track tempo to time stretch/compress.
• Pinch-zoom precision sample editor lets you select your audio and drag it right onto a track.
• 8 stereo tracks @ 44.1kHz with per-beat volume, pan and pitch control.
• Per-beat cue and loop points allowing for unique new sounds and more flexibility composing.
• Copy/Pasteboard support for sharing audio with other apps.
• Mixdown to WAV & upload to SoundCloud.
• Audio Multitasking: Sample Lab will continue to play audio after you switch apps.
• Multi-touch trigger pads for tapping in patterns or stand alone performance.
• 4 real-time DSP FX: distortion, bit crusher, resonant cutoff, and reverb.
• Multi-touch sequencer lets you build a composition with ease.
• Virtual MIDI support lets you control other audio apps from Sample Lab.
• Shuffle control for simple syncopation.
• More than 100 samples included to get you started.
• Punch-in loopbox style recording on each track allowing for recording layers of loops live.
• MIDI Clock-sync output and Virtual MIDI output with per-track channel control. Send notes and clock signals to other supporting apps while multitasking.
• MIDI input support: trigger samples and record beats with a MIDI controller to get variable velocity and lower latency.
• Use MIDI to punch-in/out for pedalboard hands-free looping.
• Plug & play support for Akai LPD8 and Behringer FCB1010.
Sample Lab was made to fit into your live set. You can:
• Trigger samples or tap un-mute for percussive slam fading
• Slice up a beat
• Load a different composition or sample kit
• Control 8 FX parameters at once with X/Y axis controls
• Record and drop-in layers of beatbox or harmonizing vocals
…all without stopping the music.
SampleLab is available for .99 for a limited time