S4-Rhythm composer is a beatbox allows you to compose 64 beat patterns. To check all beat patterns in a bar immediately, use the large screen of iPad. Use various Effect Functions while playing a beat; you can enjoy the beatbox as you play the beat actually.
The beat patterns can be exported as WAV files. You can use the files on various DAWs by importing them into PC via iTunes.
Added support for CoreMIDI
Added support for AudioCopy
A few minor bugs have also been addressed.
– PCM Sound (Number of parts: 10)
– 14 preset drum kits
– Tempo: 30-300BPM, Tap tempo, Swing function
– Step Sequencer (16 steps/32 steps)
– Song function (Maximum 300-bar)
– Tone editing (Name, Volume, Panning, Mute Group, Tune, Dynamic Processor, Wave Trimming, Attack/Decay Time)
– Audio Import (AudioCopy, iPod Library, File)
– Audio Export
– Real-time recording
– Various Master Effects (Distortion, Dynamic Processor, Delay, Reverb)
– Control in real time, assigning the effect parameters to the FX XY Pad
– Real-time Effects (Slicer, LPF, Glitch, and Roller)
– WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) is supported
– Audiobus (Input) is supported
– CoreMIDI (Input) is supported
– AudioCopy/Paste is supported
– Playing in the background is supported
S4 Rhythm Composer is NO LONGER FREE it is $4.99