TriqTraq Jam Sequencer for the iPhone. It is extremely fun and intuitive. Some say it’s like Nanoloop making love with an Electribe. I actually had reservations getting it originally because I thought it would just be like nanostudio, beatmaker2, or Sunvox, but less. It truly is unique and just feels creative. I enjoy all of the capability and great sounds come together quickly; very intuitively. I don’t regret getting this unique and expressive sequencer at all.
And now for something completely different… get into the flow of triqtraq, and jam out your tracks in realtime!
Are you a DJ or electronic music producer? You will find dozens of possibilities inside triqtraq to compose and tweak your beats on the fly.
Or are you just starting out making electronic music? Triqtraq is straightforward enough to get you good sounding results quickly.
Grab your iPhone and start to improvise; live, in your studio or on your couch. Pick sounds from the included sample library, or import your own samples to get that unique sound.
Triqtraq strikes the right balance between musical possibilities and limitations and lets you focus on the most important part of making music… having FUN!
▪ create musical patterns fast and intuitively, by programming live or by using the ‘step edit’-feature
▪ automate parameters like pitch, filter, delay, decay and level in real-time
▪ change samples or sample kits on-the-fly while jamming
▪ edit multiple tracks simultaneously
▪ store up to 16 patterns and 32 samples per session
▪ specify the length of a sequence per track, or set the automation length for each parameter individually
▪ switch seamlessly between patterns
▪ use the loop range feature to create poly-rhythmic sequences
▪ use sounds from the 350+ factory sample library
▪ import your own sounds via iTunes file sharing
TriqTraq is available for $1.99 for a limited time!