TriqTraq Jam Sequencer for the iPhone. It is extremely fun and intuitive. Some say it’s like Nanoloop making love with an Electribe. I actually had reservations getting it originally because I thought it would just be like nanostudio, beatmaker2, or Sunvox, but less. It truly is unique and just feels creative. I enjoy all of the capability and great sounds come together quickly; very intuitively. I don’t regret getting this unique and expressive sequencer at all.
And now for something completely different… get into the flow of triqtraq, and jam out your tracks in realtime!
Are you a DJ or electronic music producer? You will find dozens of possibilities inside triqtraq to compose and tweak your beats on the fly.
Or are you just starting out making electronic music? Triqtraq is straightforward enough to get you good sounding results quickly.
Grab your iPhone and start to improvise; live, in your studio or on your couch. Pick sounds from the included sample library, or import your own samples to get that unique sound.
Triqtraq strikes the right balance between musical possibilities and limitations and lets you focus on the most important part of making music… having FUN!
▪ create musical patterns fast and intuitively, by programming live or by using the ‘step edit’-feature
▪ automate parameters like pitch, filter, delay, decay and level in real-time
▪ change samples or sample kits on-the-fly while jamming
▪ edit multiple tracks simultaneously
▪ store up to 16 patterns and 32 samples per session
▪ specify the length of a sequence per track, or set the automation length for each parameter individually
▪ switch seamlessly between patterns
▪ use the loop range feature to create poly-rhythmic sequences
▪ use sounds from the 350+ factory sample library
▪ import your own sounds via iTunes file sharing
TriqTraq is available for $1.99 for a limited time!
Melody Music Maker transforms every simple melody into a well composed and correct arranged master piece. Everything you need is a bit of time and an idea for a melody. The remaining part will be handled by this app. It is your private arranger and composer in one.
What have Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney and Ray Charles in common? They could not read scores but nevertheless their songs captured the world. With Melody Music Maker you are walking in the trails of these super talents. You can fully focus on one thing: the melody that you enjoy, without taking care for the notes and theoretical correctness. Colors guide the user through the composition of the song. In real-time the Melody Music Maker will provide you with options for well sounding chord progressions.
* Seperate MIDI channels for chords and lead voice
* x and y controllers over lead voice area to control sound changes as you play
* Sync out for synchronization with arranger keyboards, sequencers, music work stations, etc.
Melody music maker has the following features:
* This app adds theoretical composing knowledge to your musical ideas
* Presets provide you with suggestions for theoretical settings like root key, scale, tempo, etc.
* 127 sounds to enrich you composition with the right voice
* Modulation and glide features to enrich your sound
* Record several takes on top of each other
* Wizard function, improves the timing of your recording
Rockmate is a breakthrough music creation app. It turns your iPad into a complete music studio easy and super fun to use. You can compose, record and play songs with up to 4 Rock players on one single iPad. Rockmate is easy to play with smart chords progressions, sounds great with separated guitar effects and in-house produced audio samples and is also fully customizable with multiple drums and keyboard styles.
What’s New in Version 1.1
Fingerlab is very proud to announce the new version of Rockmate V1.1 with the addition of new super cool features: microphone, Retina graphics, new sharing options, new drum kits and new keyboard kits, for an even better music experience with your iPad.
Rockmate is ready to rock !
Your guitars are always well tuned, no need to carry your drum kit or to patch your keyboard. A smart metronome and a real-time looper will assist you in composing and recording your songs. Share your songs by email or iTunes sharing folders.
• Realistic retina graphics
• Very High-quality samples
• 12 drum kits
• 16 keyboard kits
• Voice recording
• 4 players on one single iPad
• Realtime looper
• Smart metronome
• Mixer with level and pan controls
• Realtime Fx (distortion, multiFX, powerchord)
• Chords progression customizable
• Create your own chords
• Save your styles (Chords progression, FX, Drum, keyboard style…)
• Export: .wav
• Facebook, Soundcloud, iTunes sharing folder and Email sharing
Digital multysynth by Pblsound. Multyer brings you the possibility of access simultaneously to four customizable synths from the multy note pad page.
Each synth can generate a big range of sounds drawing the wave of each oscillator using a 16 partials wave compose technique combined with adrs envelopes getting complex sounds of every type you can need:
-Four synth core.
-Three oscillators for synth.
-Sixteen partials wave generators for each oscillator( sine, triangle, cosine).
-Adsr envelope for each oscillator and noiser.
-Multy note pad page, and individual note pad for each synth.
iPad Loops is a music app blog dedicated to exposing the best iPad apps for iOS musicians, producers, and Djs. This is not a database of every app. It is, however, one of useful recommendations from someone with many years in music production. I try to update it on a daily basis (ok sometimes every two days) and I do my best to post useful apps only. My name is Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle).
You might know me from my royalty free loop packs and sound design. Some of the apps that contain my loops are LP-5, iPRO.DJSAMPLER, Looptastic, and Audio Elements. My work is published by Sony Creative, Soundtrack Loops, Sample Logic, Pakotec, Loopmasters, Acoustica, Xmix, Sound Trends, and many more. Subscribe to our RSS feed below to get updated when new apps are posted.