Bliss Pad is a fun and simple three voice synthesizer with an easy to navigate, colorful interface. Customize your sounds with the tone editor then play and loop them. Bliss pad is designed to be satisfying no matter your level of musical knowhow.
What’s New in Version 1.1.1
Added provisional support for Audiobus.
Quirky retro sound and graphics
Autochord makes playing a breeze
Reverb, pitch delay, wobble effects
Arpeggiator with randomizer
Super simple loop bank lets you layer your sounds
12 old school drum samples
What’s New in Version 1.1
Fixed pitch not working at ultra high setting
Renamed confusing terms :”Echo” is now “Time” and “STOP” is now “REPEAT” to make things clearer.
Time control is smoother
A modern perspective to the dub-siren. Can also be used as a weird sound effect generator or theremin. Using the touch-pad you can control the volume and pitch at the same time. You can draw the envelope and “REPEAT” set to on, you will loop this pattern forever or fading out like an echo with “FADE” turned on. You can sync the patterns by placing and removing finger to the beat of the music. You can choose from three sound sources, modulate with four LFO shapes and adjust the modulation speed and depth. By controlling “TIME”, you give the echo effect by slowing down and lowering the pitch at the same time or vice-versa. You can come up with some interesting sound effects from synth drones to retro computer game noises. Although this has a basic repeat effect, it may still benefit from a reverb unit or an echo chamber as well. We aim to add more effects and sounds with updates.
Epic Synth is a polyphonic synthesizer inspired by classic synths of the 1980s. Its beautiful and straightforward interface lets you focus on the essential: the pleasure of creating new sounds! Supports AudioBus.
Epic Synth’s simple and effective sound architecture stood the test of time. It’s simple enough for beginners to learn about synthesis yet powerful enough to satisfy experienced sound modellers. Epic Synth’s sound engine provides tons of room to create great sounds, from classic leads to juicy acid basses, from 8-bit-like effects to complex evolving sonic textures.
What’s New in Version 2.3
• AudioBus support
• Universal all: works on iPhone, iPod and iPad
• Takes advantage of the new iPhone 5′s 4-inch display
• Classic time-tested sound architecture
• Five voices of polyphony (Six on the iPad)
• Arpeggiator with key hold
• Patch memory stores 6 banks of 8 programs
• Single patch sharing via email
• Full memory backup via email
• Pitch bend (on iPad, iPhone 5 and via MIDI on older iPhones)
• Compatible with IK Multimedia iRig MIDI
• Compatible with Akai SynthStation25
• Compatible with Alesis IO Dock
• Compatible with Line6 MIDI Mobilizer
• Compatible with Line6 MIDI Mobilizer II
• Compatible with Yamaha i-MX1
• Compatible with CoreMIDI devices, including Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
MicroTones is a microtonal synthesizer for iOS, allowing simultaneous playback of up to forty sine waves set with accuracy to one hundredth of a hertz.
Easily place multiple sine waves with full multitouch support, move them around in full audible frequency spectrum, create ambient textures and drone noises by combining multiple sine waves close to each other, or create unusual harmonics spreading them around!
What’s New in Version 1.2
MicroTones was rewritten from scratch.
New version brings:
- optimization for newer devices (including iPhone 5 & iPad mini)
- better sound engine (support for up to forty simultaneous sine waves)
- background audio
- new improved interface
Record your sounds live, with full background audio support, and import them to your DAW of choice using iTunes file sharing.
- up to forty simultaneous sine waves
- full audible frequency spectrum
- multitouch support
- background audio
- live audio recording
- iTunes file sharing of recorded samples
Part robot, Part synth – Bebot is a versatile musical synthesizer with a unique multitouch control method, built into an animated cartoon robot.
What’s New in Version 2.0
- Use the Audiobus app to route Bebot’s audio to other apps. Record, add effects and multitrack using GarageBand, and much more. More info at http://audiob.us/
- Supports the iPhone 5′s wider screen, plus retina iPhone graphics and redesigned backdrop.
- Plus: Five new presets, UI-free video output and various minor improvements.
Featuring four different synthesis modes, juicy analog-sounding filters, effects and overdrive distortion, Bebot is a feature-packed polyphonic synthesizer, offering a wide range of sounds and a high degree of control via the multitouch screen.
Musicians and non-musicians alike will find that the unique multitouch control system and programmable scales make Bebot an unusually easy to play. Even if you have no experience with a musical instrument, you can simply have fun making sound with your fingers, and watch the animated robot sing along.
Bebot has been used both on-stage and in the studio by major recording artists including Dream Theater, The Flaming Lips and How To Destroy Angels. Not bad for a little cartoon robot!
iPad Loops is a blog site dedicated to exposing the best iPad apps for music producers and Djs. This is not a database of every app. It is, however, one of useful recommendations from someone with many years in music production. I try to update it on a daily basis (ok sometimes every two days) and I do my best to post useful apps only. My name is Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle). I am THE go to man for royalty free loops. My work is published by Sony Creative, Loopmasters, Acoustica, Xmix, Sound Trends, and many more. Subscribe to our RSS feed below to get updated when new apps are posted.