PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers). No musical knowledge required. Perfect for producing Chiptune and Glitch music.
What’s New in Version 1.1
* Audiobus and JACK support;
* additional audio/gfx settings in the Main Menu -> Preferences -> Audio & Graphics;
* additional background images (Main Menu -> Preferences -> Background);
* now you can play any loaded WAV sound with its original speed on the first note of the 6th octave;
* bugs fixed.
[ Key features ]
• true 1-bit sound: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern based sequencer (tracker);
• max number of tracks: 12; max number of steps: 64;
• MIDI keyboard support;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• mic/line-in sound recording;
• Wi-Fi export/import;
• export to WAV;
• audio copy/paste;
• iTunes File Sharing;
• warm pixel interface
Mutone by NYU student William Lindmeier is an experimental interface for evolving soundscapes. You add audio sequences by drawing in a 3D space. When audio tracks collide they reproduce, creating new and unexpected sounds.
NanoStudio is a recording studio for iOS, OS X and Windows. It has virtual analogue synths, sample trigger pads, a comprehensive sequencer, a sample editor, a mixer and multiple effects all integrated into a single application.
Record your ideas in real time, mix synth layers with samples, compose and arrange your tune using the powerful sequencer and bring the mix alive with effects such as reverb, compression and EQ. Share your tune on SoundCloud from wherever you are or use the comprehensive audio mixdown options and MIDI export feature to get your ideas over to your desktop DAW when you get back home.
NanoStudio’s intuitive user interface frees you to get creative yet has loads of depth for when you need it. To try it out head on over to our website where you can download the OS X and Windows versions for free!
What’s New in Version 1.40
* Audiobus support for input (sampling) and output (main mix)
* Virtual MIDI inputs for note and controller data
* MIDI input transpose
* 4 extra banks for your Eden presets
* Fixed ‘empty sample’ bug when pasting from some Waldorf apps
Up to 6 simultaneous instruments (including mixer) or upgrade with the ’16 Instrument Tracks’ in-app purchase, particularly recommended for newer devices.
‘Eden’, a powerful 16 voice subtractive synth with dual oscillators, 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO’s per voice and 2 dedicated insert effects. Eden’s virtual patchbay lets you hook up almost anything for modulation mayhem.
The ‘TRG-16′, a performance pad for triggering samples. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
Record samples with the built-in mic (iPod Touch requires external mic), resample NanoStudio’s own output or upload your own samples using NanoSync for OS X/Windows. Edit your samples using NanoStudio’s built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and process them offline with custom effects chains.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
Nanostudio’s mixer has 2 global effects sends, 4 insert effects per channel and you can record, edit and playback all your fader and pan changes. When you’re ready to share your mix with others you can upload it direct to SoundCloud or use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC.
NanoStudio’s reverb, compressor, parametric EQ, waveshaper, delay, chorus, and bitcrusher effects are all highly optimized so you can run lots of them.
FEATURE SHORTLIST (loads more at www.blipinteractive.co.uk/specifications.php)
* 6 simultaneous instruments, up to 16 with in-app purchase
* MIDI input with the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer, Akai SynthStation 25 and Core MIDI
* Audio copy/paste for sharing audio with other compatible apps (Sonoma and Intua standards supported)
* Upload your mix directly to SoundCloud
* Eden synth (also plays samples) – single or dual keyboards, XY controllers, pitch bend and accelerometer control
* TRG-16 sample trigger pads
* Sequencer with up to 64 tracks and a piano roll editor for note, velocity and controller events, all with undo/redo
* Mixer with 4 inserts per channel, 2 global send busses and volume/pan automation on every channel
* Sampling and resampling, sample editor and effects processor with undo/redo
* Transfer samples, final mixes and individual track mixdowns to your Mac/PC using NanoSync
* Send projects, samples and MIDI files as email attachments
* Built in help
DrumOn is a professional mobile Drum Machine made by Tapgic Technology Limited. DrumOn is designed for both pro drummers and other musicians. It turns your iPad into an advanced drum pad just like a real electronic drum pad, so you can Jam with your band anywhere just with your iPad. DrumOn is developed with customized high-fidelity audio playback system and loaded with many great Drum kits and Sounds. All sounds are over 16bit/44.1kHz to 24bit/48kHz PCM quality which are produced in Tapgic Music Studio.
1. Better Operating Experience with the Multi-Touch Gestures disabled in iPad.
2. Better Sound Quality with Headphone or Speaker.
iPad1, iPad2, The New iPad, iPad4, iPad Mini
▪Over 16bit/44.1kHz to 24bit/48kHz PCM quality sound bank with maximum polyphony of 32-notes.
▪Each Drum Kit has a individual rhythm Demo playing in loop, you can change the drum kit when you play.
▪Realistic Choke Performance of Pedal Hi-Hat, Closed Hi-Hat and Open Hi-Hat.
▪Real Touch-Velocity let you play like a real instrument, the harder you play, the more dynamics and volume you’ll get.
▪Available to change the drum pad numbers from 8 to 12 or 16 to get bigger area or more sounds as you need.
▪Available to open or close the pad names.
▪Exclusive Function Side-Bars are available to open or close by the top-bar buttons or two-fingers touch gesture.
▪Full control of individual pad’s Level and Pan, each drum kit has a built-in setting and you can change it.
▪Full-featured built-in metronome which is absolutely accurate with the industrial quartz precision.
▪Hight quality effect module for the global output including OVERDRIVE, REVERB, DELAY (iOS6+ ) is fully user-defined. You can also the change the effects order to get different sound effect.
▪Music Player lets you import your music tracks to Jam with, you can change the Volume, Loop and Speed of the music tracks.
Drum Kits in Version 1.0 :
•ADK01 Standard Kit
•ADK02 Rock Kit
•ADK03 Live Kit
•ADK04 Studio Kit
•EDK01 Electronic Kit
•EDK02 Electronic Kit
•EDK03 Electronic Kit
•EDK04 Electronic Kit
•VRK01 Vintage Kit
•VRK02 Vintage Kit
•VRK03 Vintage Kit
•VRK04 Vintage Kit
iPad Loops is a blog site dedicated to exposing the best iPad apps for music producers and Djs. This is not a database of every app. It is, however, one of useful recommendations from someone with many years in music production. I try to update it on a daily basis (ok sometimes every two days) and I do my best to post useful apps only. My name is Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle). I am THE go to man for royalty free loops. My work is published by Sony Creative, Loopmasters, Acoustica, Xmix, Sound Trends, and many more. Subscribe to our RSS feed below to get updated when new apps are posted.