KRFT is a new approach to music creation. Build beautiful interfaces from a toolset of musical cells. Make anything from a funky groove box to a full composition, and everything in-between. Open the door to new workflows and inspiration.
*** LAUNCH DISCOUNT – 40% OFF UNTIL 20TH FEB ***
Moving away from the typical 80s multi-track paradigm found in most music making software, KRFT is a unique and inspiring way to create music. By combining a variety of loops, dials, effects and more, you build your own customized musical Surface. These interfaces are a collection of musical functions and ideas that can be controlled and interpreted in real time.
The nature of this workflow allows you to make expressive decisions on-the-fly and create dynamic compositions that would be difficult to achieve in typical music software.
◆ ◆ ◆
MODULAR MUSIC MAKING
Don’t be confined by pre-defined interfaces, make your own rules! Want to build a song? Add loops and groups to build a structure. Need to add a layer of jam-ability? Add drum fills, live effects and filters. Now get jamming!
POWERFUL SOUND ENGINE
A highly optimised and high quality custom sound engine is at the core of KRFT. Choose from 50 Bass presets, 50 Lead presets, 14 Drum Kits & over 50 Sound Effects to make your creations. Go deeper and tweak filters, effects and more to make the sound your own.
Rather than writing a song from start to finish, KRFT lets you play and re-interpret your composition giving you the opportunity to experiment and add flair in real time. Record multiple takes and export them to your favourite audio software or upload online.
Stroke Machine is a professional Groove Synthesizer for the iPad. HALF PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!
• Play your percussion sounds in the new Pad view.
• Mix your tracks in the new Mix view.
• Assign MIDI Controllers to any sound, effect or mixer parameter to control them with an external MIDI hardware controller.
• Audiobus 2 support including saving and loading of the current Stroke Machine kit.
Program your own rhythm and groove patterns with the sample-exact ultra-high resolution pattern sequencer and switch between them in a live performance. Mix, mute or solo sounds, change parameters on the fly and record your performance as high-quality audio file for sharing or later editing on your computer.
Stroke Machine’s powerful synthesizer engine features high-quality oscillators with analog waveforms, playback of your own samples or from the huge factory sample library, frequency and ring modulation, white and pink noise generator, transient generator, multimode filter, overdrive, sample rate and bit depth reduction stage, two-band equalizer, extremely fast envelopes and LFOs, routed into four studio-quality multi-effect busses each featuring sum overdrive, compressor, a modulation effect like chorus, flanger, phaser or sum filter, and a space effect like time or clock delay, or natural, plate or non-linear reverb, all at the same time.
Modulate all continuous parameters with the modulation sequencer, assign envelopes, the LFO, random values or other modulation sources, or control them with dedicated MIDI hardware controllers.
Choose between a colorful user interface skin for dim light situations on stage or a subdued skin for pattern creation sessions in the studio.
• 12 drum and percussion sound parts
• 12 melodic sound parts
• number of voices only limited by CPU
• 4 multi-effect busses
• pattern with up to 16 bars and 256th resolution, bar nominator and denominator freely adjustable
• modulation sequencer for smooth or quantized automation of each continuous sound and bus parameter
• 128 quick access patterns
• track mix, pan, solo and mute
• sample import
• audio export of a pattern or the whole performance
• MIDI Channel selection per melodic sound and all percussion sounds
• MIDI Clock synchronization
• MIDI Control Change message learn
• Inter-App Audio
• Audiobus 2
• 2 oscillators with analog waveforms and sample playback
• sine wave adjustable in slope, symmetry and saturation
• frequency modulation
• ring modulation
• white and pink noise generator with variable density and multimode filter
• transient generator with crack, rattle, spike, click and thump generators
• multimode filter with 6 dB low or high pass, 12 dB and 24 dB low, band or high pass and band stop
• drive stage with light, medium, hard, clip, tube and fuzz overdrive and tone control
• redux stage (decimator) with sample rate and bit reduction
• fully parametric two-band equalizer with shelf and band types
• glide generator with portamento and glissando for melodic sounds
• voice allocation poly, mono and 3 alternate groups
• 1 LFO with waveforms sine, triangle, pulse, positive pulse, sawtooth, 4 step ramp, 8 step ramp, sample & hold, random, rate synchronizable to clock
• 2 ADSR- or ADBD-envelopes with variable slope for each stage
• modulation sources LFO, envelope 1 and 2, velocity, note number, 4 random generators, pitch bend and modulation wheel
• any continuous parameter can be modulated
• voice mixed into one of four effect busses
Per effect bus:
• sum drive stage with various types and tone filter
• modulation effect with 2 to 6 stage chorus, 4 to 12 stage phaser or multimode filter
• space effect with stereo modulation delay, synchronizable to clock, natural, plate, or non-linear reverb
Minimum requirement: iOS 6.0
Get Stroke Machine! (half price for a limited time)
KORG Gadget offers a collection of more than 20* different synthesizers and drum machines called “Gadgets.” These gadgets were designed to assist the user to produce powerful electronic music. The latest version features universal support not only for the iPad, but also for the iPad Pro and the iPhone. The painstaking attention that Korg has given its hardware instruments for more than fifty years has now taken shape as cutting-edge software in the Gadget. It’s the ultimate all-in-one music production studio app.
* The total number of gadgets including in-app purchases etc.
What’s New in Version 2.5.0
● Native Support: Works flawlessly with nanoKEY Studio and nanoKONTROL Studio
● Kamata: Video game sound gadget developed in collaboration with BANDAI NAMCO Studios (in-app purchase possible)
● Gladstone: Rich acoustic drum gadget that allows you to control the ambience exactly as you like (In-app purchase possible)
● Madrid: Bass gadget that creates real and dynamic sounds and includes 6 different amps (in-app purchase possible)
● Better Effects: Added 8 new effects. Insert FX increased to 5 (maximum)
● Other enhancements to make Gadget easier to use
** 50% OFF Special Sale until Jul 15! Sale Price US$19.99 (Reg. Price US$39.99). Additional gadgets for in-app purchase are also offered at up to 50% OFF. **
The ultimate mobile instruments collection on your iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone. KORG Gadget – the all-in-one music production studio.
• A collection of more than twenty Gadgets
Each Gadget available contains carefully constructed parameters to bring you the sounds you want. They’re ideal for producing all forms of electronic music. Even inexperienced musicians can enjoy the app as each synth offers a Scale function that makes it virtually impossible to play the wrong notes.
• Design tracks in portrait or landscape. Workflow for any music production task
The greatest feature of KORG Gadget is the user interface. It gives you an ideal music production workflow based mainly on the portrait orientation that you’re familiar with. When you want to focus on specifics, you can smoothly switch to landscape orientation. This app perfectly supports either preference on the iPad, iPhone, or iPad Pro. From song production to sound design, effects, and mixing, all the steps are intuitive and seamless. Experience perfect music production on mobile!
• Produce music more freely without location limitations. An ideal choice as a second DAW
If you run out of ideas while producing a song, try taking KORG Gadget somewhere that you find inspirational. Gadget liberates you from limitations of location, allowing you to create and capture song ideas anywhere. These ideas can be saved as MIDI or as audio to allow a smooth transition to your desktop system. Wherever you go, take Gadget along as the ideal partner for inspiration.
• Share songs to the GadgetCloud to connect with users around the world
Songs that you create using KORG Gadget can be shared on “GadgetCloud,” a music exchange for Gadget users worldwide. By uploading and sharing songs, you can communicate in ways that bypass language barriers, and also improve your skill as a creative artist. On GadgetCloud, you can submit your songs for selection as tracks recommended by Korg, enter various contents, and use the ranking system. You can also upload from Gadget directly to any social networking service such as SoundCloud, Facebook, or Twitter, to name a few.
* GadgetCloud is based on SoundCloud, the cloud service that’s supported by creative artists world-wide.
• Make it come alive with new MIDI controllers. Accelerate the pace of your music production
To customize your needs, you can freely choose a MIDI controller that complements the KORG Gadget. With the nanoKEY Studio/nanoKONTROL Studio, you can step-record and mix wirelessly as setup is automatic, making this easy and convenient. You can also opt to choose the microKEY Air, a compact mini-keyboard that can also connect wirelessly and via the Apple Lightning adapter. By partnering with a MIDI controller that inspires you, you can improve the quality of your music production.
*iPhone 6 or later is recommended. 5/5c/4S are not supported due to differences in screen size and CPU speed.
Introducing Modstep, Modulation Monster and the first full-blown MIDI sequencer for the iPad. Modstep allows you to create music and jam with your iPad and your favorite IAA Apps, Mac and PC software and MIDI hardware as well as the internal drum sampler and synth. Use it as the centerpiece of your setup to create and perform music on the go, in the studio and on stage.
-Full-blown MIDI sequencer with Step Sequencer and Piano Roll
-Unlimited MIDI tracks
-Audio and MIDI streaming directly via charger cable to Mac and PC using studiomux technology
-Up to 128 MIDI CCs per Track can be modulated
-Built-in drum sampler with filter, delay and reverb, fully modulateable
-Built-in synthesizer with filter, delay and reverb, fully modulateable
-Templates to control external MIDI hardware
-Template editor to create your own templates for IAA Apps, desktop Apps and external MIDI devices
-Supports all MIDI interfaces for the iPad
-Core functionality controllable via external MIDI controllers
-Works on all iPads (iPad 1 restricted to MIDI only)
-Integrated IAA mixer
-Step Sequencer with active steps
-Use third party IAAs as instruments and effects within one app
Auxy is a free easy to use groovebox type app for iPad. It comes with drum sounds, a synth, and samples. Easily draw in notes and sequence pattern blocks to get your musical ideas out on the fly.
What’s New in Version 2.0
– New synth and effects (partnership with Sonic Charge)
– New sounds included for free
– Upload and share links to your tracks
– New pump feature for “side chain” effects
– Chromatic editing added in addition to scales
– Precision editing options now included for free
– Lots of improvements to design and performance
Auxy Beat Studio Version 2 is available for free. More features are available via IAP.
iPad Loops is a music app blog dedicated to exposing the best iPad apps for iOS musicians, producers, and Djs. This is not a database of every app. It is, however, one of useful recommendations from someone with many years in music production. I try to update it on a daily basis (ok sometimes every two days) and I do my best to post useful apps only. My name is Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle).
You might know me from my royalty free loop packs and sound design. Some of the apps that contain my loops are LP-5, iPRO.DJSAMPLER, Looptastic, and Audio Elements. My work is published by Sony Creative, Soundtrack Loops, Sample Logic, Pakotec, Loopmasters, Acoustica, Xmix, Sound Trends, and many more. Subscribe to our RSS feed below to get updated when new apps are posted.