Funk Drummer is the grooviest drum machine with the ability to improvise like a human drummer. The essence of authentic Funk, from classic R&B to fusion.
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
What’s New in Version 2.01
– Live Pads
– Ableton Live Sync
– Improved Jam
– Solved iPhone 6 issue engine and interface
– Bugs Solved
– New sounds for Raters
– More than 150 funk grooves divided into banks: Fusion, Odd Times, Disco Funk, Ternary rhythms and more.
– The best jamming tool improvise like a human drummer. Set the improvisation level with a simple slider. From 0 (totally stable rhythms) to 100 (creative drummer took too much coffee)
– 35(+6 for Raters) multilayer sounds with 3 different hits (ghost note, accented note and special) x 3 RoundRobin alternating samples.
– Round Robin alternating samples, combining 3 layer samples of each stroke makes a extremely natural sound.
– 4 Effects to combine, including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
– Several Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
– Song Mode. Extra fast tool to create rhythmic structures for your song in seconds.
– Ableton Link Sync.
– Inter-App Audio.
– Midi Sync by The Spectacular Sync Engine
– Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
Midi Program Change: SoundSet
Midi CC 0: Bank
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Rhythm
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
— Live Pad Midi Controls:
C2 to G2 : Select Pad
D1: Fill for the next Pad change
E1: Fill for every Pad change
A1: Fill & Start / End.
– Song Mode Controls:
Midi Note C1: Preview Song
Midi Note D1: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs