INTRODUCING AMPLITUBE ACOUSTIC: THE FIRST COMPLETE MOBILE ACOUSTIC TONE STUDIO
THE NUMBER ONE TONE STUDIO HAS GONE ACOUSTIC. CONNECT YOUR GUITAR, UKULELE OR OTHER INSTRUMENT TO YOUR PHONE WITH iRIG ACOUSTIC AND PROCESS WITH 3 AMPLIFIERS AND 6 STOMPS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENTS.
AmpliTube Acoustic is a complete mobile tone studio for acoustic instrument recording and processing. Powered by AmpliTube technology, it lets you practice, play and record with a collection of acoustic-centric virtual gear that offers world-class tone and sonic sculpting flexibility anytime and everywhere.
Build your own custom rig with up to 6 stompbox FX and 3 amps. You can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Designed for use with IK’s iRig Acoustic mobile acoustic instrument interface, it provides plug-and-play sound thanks to its built-in calibration system that sculpts iRig Acoustic’s EQ response to suit your particular acoustic guitar. With the two combined, you can get studio-grade condenser microphone sound from an interface that slips easily into your pocket.
AmpliTube Acoustic gives you 6 creative stompbox effects and 3 amazing amps that are all tailored for acoustic instruments. Turn your acoustic into a jangling 12 string with the “12 String” simulator, add some low-end with the “Bass Maker” or even change your guitar’s body from big to small (or vice versa) with the “Body Modeler.” Feed your signal through solid state or tube amps and graphic EQs to get just the sound you want. Use the “Feed Kill,” a special stomp, to have the app eliminate feedback for you through smart frequency filtering.
You’ll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube Acoustic uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You’ll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard. Looper feature is available for in-app purchase.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, FTP, file sharing or email.
Now you can use the power of AmpliTube with your favorite acoustic instruments.
iRig Acoustic Guitar Pickup MORE INFO HERE
AmpliTube Acoustic features:
• Lets you intuitively create acoustic instrument rigs with up to 6 stomps and 3 amps
• Includes 6 stomps and 3 amps
• Add more features via in-app purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
• FREE version available AmpliTube Acoustic FREE – IK Multimedia