Looking for a side-chain compressor for your next iPad masterpiece? You might want to consider AUFX:PUSH. PUSH is a highly tweakable stereo dynamics processor with noise gate, compressor/expander with external side-chain input, and limiter/clipper. From subtle compression, extreme pumping, to maximum loudness. Everything is MIDI controllable.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• Compressor/expander with optional lookahead buffer.
• Allows negative ratios for pumping/cancellation effects.
• Hard or soft knee with adjustable radius.
• Built-in side-chain low/high cut filters with monitor toggle.
• External side-chain input through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus.
• Built-in noise gate.
• Brick-wall lookahead limiter.
• Hard/soft clipper.
• Supports “parallell compression”.
• RMS/Peak envelope followers with attack, release and hold time.
• Switchable between Linear and Logarithmic mode.
• Automatic makeup gain.
• Stereo link on/off.
• Process hardware input/output, or other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus 2 state saving.
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.