Rytmik Ultimate is a powerful music station allowing you not only to play with samples and musical instruments but also to mix them together, shape them and create music clips or whole songs for your Friday night set-list.
Thanks to new features, Rytmik Ultimate takes music creation to a whole new level. Rytmik allows you to share your songs with other users through the Rytmik Cloud and can also serve as a music player for songs uploaded on Rytmik Cloud with it. On top of that, users can exchange their songs and cooperate on their composing.
Once your work is complete, you can save it in WAV format to local storage or export to AudioShare.
What’s New in Version 1.32
– Copying an instrument with a different note sequence length retains sequence length.
– Left and right song selectors are constrained now.
– Some GUI quirks were repaired.
– Lock is active only for songs on public cloud.
– Doubleclick on clip in track deleted this clip from track when MOVE was switched on.
– Some other minor bugs were repaired.
– During preview the progress bar is shown and song preview position may be adjusted.
– Added SEMI-LOCKED rights for song – song cannot be loaded, but its clips may be dragged from preview.
– Added LOOP RANGE ONLY option for EXPORT – only actual loop range is automatically exported.
– Added several Songs and Clip banks for Draw Synth (these uses only DrSynth and no samples).
– Double-tap in browser loads song and fills the browser filter.
– Double-tap on locked song on public cloud just fills the browser filter.
– Preview and Play is stopped when saving.
– Share your songs via Rytmik Cloud
– Export your music in the WAV format or export to AudioShare
– More than 750 musical instruments
– A drawable waveform synth module
– Advanced effects like the ADSR Envelope, Digital Delay, Noise Shaper, Sample Offset and Loop Definition and more
– Almost every effect parameter can be modulated via the step sequencer
– Drag&drop powerful interface
– Rytmik Ultimate is a powerful pocket music station.