Poison-202 is a professional Vintage Midi Synthesizer. Made by musicians for musicians, it is inspired by famous classic hardware synthesizers of 80’s and 90’s and has all the main sound creation blocks you can imagine: oscillators, cutoff Filters, ADSR-envelopes, ring, cross modulation, LFOs, sync, super-saw oscillator and more! Unlike many other software synthesizers at the market, which can reproduce only limited family of sounds, Poison-202 is designed to be able to reproduce almost any classic synthesizer timbre!
The library of 188 built-in factory presets includes famous patches that can be heard in the compositions of such electronic and rave scene music performers as The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Azzido Da Bass, Darude, Kraftwerk, Daft Punk and many others!
You can play it with your fingers on iPhone / iPad, or you can plug-in your favorite USB MIDI keyboard into your device using Apple’s Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and turn Poison-202 into a real synthesizer module.
What’s New in Version 1.2
• added Midi Learn feature. To enter it, tap 3 times on any knob or fader control. When done, tap WRITE button to save changes.
• added ability to Export / Import user preset sound banks using iTunes File Sharing system (look in Settings page);
• added ability to merge user presets banks;
• maximum number of user presets is raised to 300;
• added “Poison-202” Virtual Midi In Port;
• 10 new patches added to factory Bank B;
• added new Bank C with 17 drum patches;
• added background audio idle timer (adjustable from Settings page);
• added default midi mapping (can be changed using Midi Learn);
• fixed: audio units midi program change event issue;
• fixed: issue with midi note off event, appeared when working with Geo Synth;
• fixed: preset number related issues in audio units, which could cause crashes under Garage Band;
• master volume and patch gain changes are now interpolated (no clicks);
• delay time parameter change is now interpolated;
• other minor improvements.
• supports Audio Unit Extension (AUv3)
• can work either as standalone synth app, or as plugin inside Cubasis, Garage Band, AUM, ModStep and other hosts
• Inter-App Audio supported
• Virtual Midi supported
• Midi Learn feature
• 2 oscillators, 5 oscillator waveforms: Saw, Pulse (with adjustable Pulse Width), Sine, Triangle and Super-Saw
• one Super Saw oscillator generates 7 individual saw oscillators at the same time, with adjustable Mix and Detune parameters, reproducing famous classic analog strings and hoover sounds
• additional (third) sinusoid sub oscillator + noise generator
• 2 TVF (time variant filter) modules with Cutoff, Resonance, Keyboard tracking and ADSR envelope, 12 dB/octave
• 2 TVA (time variant amplifier) modules with ADSR envelope
• It is possible to pair two 12 dB TVF to get one 24 dB filter
• Pitch envelope (Attack/Decay) for each oscillator
• Ring modulation
• Sync modulation
• PW modulation
• Cross frequency modulation
• 2 LFO modulation sources with Frequency and Fade-In parameters
• LFO cross-modulation
• 6 waveforms of LFO: Triangle, Sine, Saw, Square, Trapezoid and Random (S&H)
• 4 LFO modulation destinations: Pitch, Filter, Amplifier and PWM
• 3-band EQ for each patch
• Digital realtime effects: Distortion, Bit-Crusher, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Panning Delay and Reverb with adjustable parameters
• Master brickwall Limiter (can be switched on/off)
• Two signal flow connection structures: Parallel and Series
• Portamento, Solo playing mode with Legato switch
• Pitch Wheel with adjustable pitch bend range
• Modulation Wheel with assignable controls
• Arpeggiator with 6 modes and 12 rhythm patterns with tempo and swing feel control
• Scale play mode when playing onscreen keyboard with over 40 different scales to select from
• Voice polyphony up to 24 (device dependent)
• Up to 300 user presets to store
• Import/Export user preset banks via iTunes File Sharing
• Scalable and movable onscreen keyboard with key velocity control and Hold button
• Show Oscillogram feature
• iOS 7 or higher
• iPhone 4S and up
• iPad 2 and up
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.