The iPad Loops music apps blog is proud to announce news about LoopTree by Coding Cod Ltd
LoopTree is an exciting new breed of looper that brings more fun than ever to creating live music! Record and group practically unlimited vocal and instrumental loops using a powerful, layered interface that gives you unrivaled control over the music you create. Get your creative juices flowing and evolve your loops using the built-in filter and multi-touch beat repeat.
LoopTree solves the problem of destructive merging by instead combining your loops into layers. You retain individual control over your original loops and you can also control them as one using the new layer.
• Audiobus Remote
• Audiobus triggers
• Unlimited number of loops (practically!)
• Non-destructive layering
• Beat repeat – sample, repeat and reverse loops
• Filter – add variety with an LPF, BPF and HPF
• Normal recording – fixed or multiple length loops
• Chained recording – select multiple tracks to record loops back-to-back
• Layered recording – equivalent of non-destructive overdubbing
Within a session, all loops are a 2^n multiple of the shortest loop (2x, 4x, 8x, etc). This makes it really easy to set the loop length whilst recording.
EASY TO USE
• One-finger volume/pan control on individual or simultaneous loops
• Group control – group tracks into layers; parent tracks control all layers of child tracks.
• MIDI Control
• Quantize options
• Metronome – create custom accented rhythms
SHARING AND IMPORT
• Support for IAA, Audiobus, Audiobus Remote
• AudioCopy – copy session recordings and combined loops
• AudioPaste – start your session with pasted audio
• Share sessions and recordings via email, iTunes and SoundCloud
LoopTree works well with headphones, but for truly outstanding quality, we recommend using a USB audio interface. We have tested the following interfaces:
• Behringer UCA222 and 202
• Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (includes MIDI)
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.