Adding new presets or importing presets into Animoog is quite simple.
1) Connect your iOS device to your computer.
3) Open iTunes.
4) Click on your device on the left panel.
5) Select the “Apps” tab from the top middle section of iTunes.
5) Scroll down to the “File Sharing” section.
6) Select and click on Animoog from the list of apps.
7) From iTunes, drag the Presets folder to your desktop. Then drag your custom presets into that folder, and drag it back to iTunes file sharing (overwriting the old Presets folder). You can even create a sub folder within that folder to keep things organized.
**Create a folder on your desktop. Locate your .preset file on your hard drive. You can create your own patches and presets and export them as a .preset file for back up OR you can purchase .preset files from third party sound designers. Download these free Techno presets to start http://www.moogmusic.com/presets/Movement.zip Place them in the folder on your desktop and call the folder “Presets”. You can even create sub folders within this folder.
Animoog is available for $19.99