Elastic Drums drum synth app now has a sampler! The sample feature is an in app purchase and will cost you $4.99.
Elastic Drums is a music app showcasing an interactive drum kit, that enables to create a huge range of rhythmic grids, ranging from classical analog drumkits up to experimental soundscapes. It contains six channels of high quality synthesized drum sounds, a step sequencer and 4 effect channels. All important control parameters are automatable. The result: Elastic drum composition with a unique character!
What’s New in Version 1.9
– New SAMPLER engine, with sample pitch, reverse, envelope, and a genuine looper function !!!
– Sample import via iTunes, eMail or AudioShare after purchasing the “sample import” option
– Record your microphone input after purchasing the “sample import” option
– Velocity/Automate edit view on iPad, via longtap velocity/automat button
– Copy instr + seq in Instr option sub screen
– Fixed badly working Midi Sync out start/stop behavior
– DoubleTap on instr parameters will set knob to default
– Mute/solo labels on instr. buttons
– Selecting + longtap on an instruments preset or user sample will open a delete overlay
– Warning, if you really want to change to another preset, if you made edits to the current one
– Updated to newest libPD version 0.10
– Version info in info overlay screen
– 6 synth channels with 12 different percussion synth engines (kick, snare, hihat, clap, tom, wobble, fm, fm4, square, grain, synth, drone)
– 12 parameters for each synth engine
– automation for each parameter via knob recording or velocity
– 4 send effect channels with 2×13 mono effects and 2×11 stereo effects
– automation for all of the 8 possible effect parameters via xy pad
– master effects (stutter, delay, compressor …)
– 16 step sequencer for the 6 channels, each with it’s own tempo multiplier & length
– record audio and export to Soundcloud or Audioshare
– email audio recordings and presets
– Audiobus, Audiobus Remote, Inter-App Audio and Ableton Link support
– Midi learn/Midi implementation of the most important parameters
Because all sounds get generated in realtime, the app is cpu heavy! iPhones 5 and greater can handle it with no problem, on iPhone 4s effects 3 and 4 get switched off by the engine automatically to save some cpu power. iPhone 4 and iPad1 are NOT recommended!
Elastic Drums is published by MoMinstruments, the instruments app label of Mouse on Mars and friends.
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.