Cubasis Steinberg Cubase DAW For iPad
– Cubasis for iPad is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in high-resolution audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with three virtual instruments which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Cubasis update 1.9.9 – What’s New
CB-2752 Audio Unit extension preset support for instruments and effects.
CB-1282 MIDI port mappings are now properly saved with the project.
CB-2970 Resolves a random issue where undo/redo leads to multiple unexpected changes.
CB-2587 Fixes a problem where noise can appear when recording audio tracks.
CB-2861 Resolves a problem where the MIDI port routing gets mixed up when MIDI apps are opened or closed.
CB-2681 MIDI over Bluetooth connection no longer gets lost while MIDI data is being transmitted.
CB-2915 AU track renamings are now properly saved with the project.
CB-2894 Fixes a problem where Inter-App Audio effects connections can get lost when effects are not active.
CB-3000 Fixes an intermittent problem where loading an AU instrument or effect failed.
CB-2923 Resolves a problem where the user interface of an AU instrument is not properly updated when being reloaded.
CB-2979 Undo of deleting a frozen track is now possible with a single tap.
• Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depending on the device used)
• 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs
• 32-Bit floating point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• iOS 32- and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
• Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 50 ready-to-go presets
• MicroSonic with over 100 virtual instrument sounds based on HALionSonic and 16 Allen Morgan drum kits
• MiniSampler with more than 20 instrument sounds to create your own instruments
• Mixer with 15 revamped effect processors (insert and send effects)
• Over 550 MIDI and audio loops
• Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• MIDI CC, program change, aftertouch support
• AirPlay, Buetooth and HDMI audio out support
• Export to Cubase, iCloud Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy & email
• MIDI clock and thru support
• MIDI over Bluetooth LE
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Full Audio Unit, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support
• Import audio from your iTunes music library or iCloud Drive or iTunes filesharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.