Watch world famous beatboxer and song writer Dub FX perform a demo on Loopy HD. Looking forward to the new Loopy Masterpiece but in the meantime I’m enjoying Loopy HD with Ableton Link.
What’s New in Version 1.5.1
By popular demand, this update introduces a new “Play from start” mode, where loops start playing from the beginning no matter when you start them. Turn it on in Track Management settings. Try it with a 1 bar quantization setting and mix it up to your heart’s desire.
This update also fixes a couple of minor issues with record-on-unpause and tempo changes.
Loopy HD is 25% off for a limited time! — As seen on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon — Create music with Loopy HD by layering looped recordings of singing, beatboxing, or playing an instrument with a savvy, sophisticated, tactile new looper that totally reinvents the formula.
Now compatible with Ableton Link, a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo. It works between Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network, or iOS apps on the same device. Just turn it on in Settings to get started.
Compatible with the Audiobus app: Now you can receive live audio directly from other Audiobus-compatible apps.
While other music creation apps tend to be either powerful but difficult to learn, or easy to use but limited in features, Loopy doesn’t compromise. Loopy offers a sleek, expressive, instantly understandable interface that beginners can start using effectively straight away. It’s fun, right from the start.
More advanced users, however, will not be disappointed by Loopy’s rich feature set, with extra features many other loopers just don’t have. Plus, a sophisticated interactive tutorial system lets users discover Loopy’s more advanced features at their own pace.
RECORD & LAYER
– Six, nine, or twelve beautifully rendered circular loops, with simple yet powerful controls.
– Count-in, count-out and record chaining lets you keep your hands free to play an instrument.
– MIDI control, to control Loopy via foot pedal or other controller.
– Overdub, to build beautiful, complex soundscapes from many layers.
– Support for tracks of any multiple or fraction of a beat, for flexible and expressive looping.
– Sophisticated audio or visual metronome to keep you in time – no matter what time signature you choose.
– Perfectly synchronized, low latency audio engine.
IMPORT & CONSTRUCT
– Import loops from your computer via iTunes, with support for AIFF, WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF and more.
– Bring in audio from many other audio apps with integrated audio copy and paste.
– Imported loops are automatically fit to your beat, no matter what tempo.
MANIPULATE & TWEAK
– Full stereo audio, with pan controls for each track to create custom stereoscapes.
– Fix up timing by twisting tracks around to line up the beat, or make funky sound effects with dynamic time shifting.
– Drag a track onto another track to merge tracks, and clear up a space.
– Live, dynamic tempo adjustment to speed up or slow down your creations, without altering the pitch.
– MIDI clock sync, to play in time with other MIDI-capable devices or apps.
PERFORM & SHARE
– Record whole performances with in-app session recording facilities.
– Upload performances or single loops straight to SoundCloud, and post to Twitter or Facebook.
– Email audio clips.
– Share audio with many other audio apps with audio copy and paste.
– Transfer loops or performances to your computer via iTunes.
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.