Beat Time by Tiv Studio allows you to change the pitch and time of audio AND video. A great tool for any musician. Slow down video recordings of your favorite guitarist and slow it down without altering the pitch. Check out this demo video of Jordan Rudess showing off both his insane skills and Beat Time.
Beat Time plays audio & video and can change the tempo (time stretch) and/or pitch and does note & chord detection. It is aimed as a practice / study tool for musicians and as a helper tool for transcribing audio & video.
“Beat Time! is a gem of an app that’s just waiting for musicians around the world to discover it. It’s almost to good to be true! You’ve got to check it out!!”
Dream Theater/Wizdom Music.
Main app features:
• Time stretch video and audio from 1/4x to 2x without affecting pitch.
• Pitch shift audio and video up to an octave up or down.
• Natural pitch shifting, pitch shift a male voice keeping it sounding male, pitch shift a female voice keep it sounding female.
• High quality, state of the art, time stretching / pitch shifting using DIRAC technology.
• Pitch analysis for note & chord detection.
• Annotate the track with multiple markers.
• Seamless looping of segments in the track.
• Optionally pause between loops.
• Easy file transfer: Open audio/video files from any app that supports iOS “Open In…” menu or using iTunes file sharing.
• Built in dropbox integration.
• Open tracks from your iPod audio, video library or video camera roll
• Export time stretched / pitch shifted audio or movies.
• Universal application (iPhone/iPod/iPad).
• Supports video and audio formats that are playable using iOS music/video player, including: mp4, m4v, m4a, mp3, WAV, mov, (AVI provided it’s mpeg 4 encoded)
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.