THIS IS A MUST HAVE APP FOLKS! AudioShare is an audio document manager with powerful import and export abilities. I use it to download zip files and unpack them into my apps.
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, take a soundfile from your dropbox, open it in AudioShare and share it on SoundCloud. Or audiocopy sounds from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library for later sharing or copying into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other Audiobus-apps.
You can also record directly in the app, from hardware and other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to standard 16 bit 44.1KHz uncompressed WAV. With Audiobus, you can even play a file through Audiobus and record it back into AudioShare for external effects processing or sound-on-sound technique.
What’s New in Version 2.6
• New Recorder with Inter-App Audio host and rec level fader
• Ability to use internal File Player as IAA source to process files, in real-time or offline rendering.
• Switched to Play/Pause and Rewind buttons
• Allow trim to be moved and loop to be toggled while playing
• Don’t auto start playing after moving cursor
• Web browser: m3u files should stream in the browser, not be downloaded
• Add 24 bit and 48 kHz options in Convert tool
• Move Audiobus connection panel position to right side
• Updated Audiobus SDK 22.214.171.124
• Add Audiobus Rewind trigger
• Disable recording until last one fully finished.
• Update users manual
More awesome features:
• Audiobus input slot support, you can now use AudioShare as an Audiobus source app!
• Trim tool, save selection to a new file
• Add iTunes music library import
• Added ‘Select All’ button in edit mode
• Name Audiobus recordings after input apps
• Show recording source (audiobus apps or hardware input)
• Allow user to edit filename extension
• Allow AudioCopy of midifiles
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• AudioPaste (Sonoma Wireworks and General pasteboard)
• “Open in” from other app
• iTunes file sharing
• Import songs from iTunes music library
• Audiobus: record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• Playback directly in app
• AudioCopy (Sonoma Wireworks and General pasteboard)
• SoundCloud upload
• “Open in” another app (for example DropBox)
• Send by email
• iTunes file sharing
• Audiobus: play back soundfiles into other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• Show used and free disk space in About screen
• Improve AudioPaste item selection user interface
• Various minor improvements and fixes
AudioShare is available for 3.99