KORG Gadget offers a collection of more than 20* different synthesizers and drum machines called “Gadgets.” These gadgets were designed to assist the user to produce powerful electronic music. The latest version features universal support not only for the iPad, but also for the iPad Pro and the iPhone. The painstaking attention that Korg has given its hardware instruments for more than fifty years has now taken shape as cutting-edge software in the Gadget. It’s the ultimate all-in-one music production studio app.
* The total number of gadgets including in-app purchases etc.
What’s New in Version 2.5.0
● Native Support: Works flawlessly with nanoKEY Studio and nanoKONTROL Studio
● Kamata: Video game sound gadget developed in collaboration with BANDAI NAMCO Studios (in-app purchase possible)
● Gladstone: Rich acoustic drum gadget that allows you to control the ambience exactly as you like (In-app purchase possible)
● Madrid: Bass gadget that creates real and dynamic sounds and includes 6 different amps (in-app purchase possible)
● Better Effects: Added 8 new effects. Insert FX increased to 5 (maximum)
● Other enhancements to make Gadget easier to use
** 50% OFF Special Sale until Jul 15! Sale Price US$19.99 (Reg. Price US$39.99). Additional gadgets for in-app purchase are also offered at up to 50% OFF. **
The ultimate mobile instruments collection on your iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone. KORG Gadget – the all-in-one music production studio.
• A collection of more than twenty Gadgets
Each Gadget available contains carefully constructed parameters to bring you the sounds you want. They’re ideal for producing all forms of electronic music. Even inexperienced musicians can enjoy the app as each synth offers a Scale function that makes it virtually impossible to play the wrong notes.
• Design tracks in portrait or landscape. Workflow for any music production task
The greatest feature of KORG Gadget is the user interface. It gives you an ideal music production workflow based mainly on the portrait orientation that you’re familiar with. When you want to focus on specifics, you can smoothly switch to landscape orientation. This app perfectly supports either preference on the iPad, iPhone, or iPad Pro. From song production to sound design, effects, and mixing, all the steps are intuitive and seamless. Experience perfect music production on mobile!
• Produce music more freely without location limitations. An ideal choice as a second DAW
If you run out of ideas while producing a song, try taking KORG Gadget somewhere that you find inspirational. Gadget liberates you from limitations of location, allowing you to create and capture song ideas anywhere. These ideas can be saved as MIDI or as audio to allow a smooth transition to your desktop system. Wherever you go, take Gadget along as the ideal partner for inspiration.
• Share songs to the GadgetCloud to connect with users around the world
Songs that you create using KORG Gadget can be shared on “GadgetCloud,” a music exchange for Gadget users worldwide. By uploading and sharing songs, you can communicate in ways that bypass language barriers, and also improve your skill as a creative artist. On GadgetCloud, you can submit your songs for selection as tracks recommended by Korg, enter various contents, and use the ranking system. You can also upload from Gadget directly to any social networking service such as SoundCloud, Facebook, or Twitter, to name a few.
* GadgetCloud is based on SoundCloud, the cloud service that’s supported by creative artists world-wide.
• Make it come alive with new MIDI controllers. Accelerate the pace of your music production
To customize your needs, you can freely choose a MIDI controller that complements the KORG Gadget. With the nanoKEY Studio/nanoKONTROL Studio, you can step-record and mix wirelessly as setup is automatic, making this easy and convenient. You can also opt to choose the microKEY Air, a compact mini-keyboard that can also connect wirelessly and via the Apple Lightning adapter. By partnering with a MIDI controller that inspires you, you can improve the quality of your music production.
*iPhone 6 or later is recommended. 5/5c/4S are not supported due to differences in screen size and CPU speed.