Mitosynth takes the concept of vector synthesis from the past and bring it into the future by placing sounds in a “wave chamber”.
Mitosynth takes a simple approach: With a tap, almost any dial can be switched out for a graph with automation controls, including LFOs, 5-stage DADSR envelopes, ingenious noise generator, step sequencer, BPM sync — and MIDI, of course. Plus XY pads for the hands-on approach.
And you can combine them. Use one automation to control which (or how much) of two others affect a setting. Many of the automation controls are themselves automatable. You can repeat this, going to deeper levels. LFOception!
The flexible FX chain means no messing with complicated routing tables, or stringing cables around until your screen looks like a plate of pasta: Slot the distortion, filter, delay and other effects you want, in the order you want. Simple!
Pick from 140 built-in patches — or design your own. Start with additive synthesis, wavetables, or a sophisticated mix. Add rich modulation, effects and filters, controlled by powerful LFOs and beyond. Make vibrant leads, vast soundscapes, compelling basses, warm bath or deep sea pads, and so much more.
Quick List of Things You Might Want To Know Mitosynth Supports:
• Core MIDI • Virtual MIDI • Background Audio • Audiobus • Inter-App Audio • AudioCopy/Paste • AudioShare • Dropbox • Performance Recording • iCloud Drive • Universal App • Enhanced for iPhone 6/6+ screens
• Filters, crushers, distortion, warm fuzz, flanger, phaser, echo, tube resonance and chorus. Install up to four in any order — plus a high-quality reverb
• AM, PWM, Phase Mangulation, Supercharger unison mode
• Mono and Polyphonic glide, and Regular, Toggle and Latch sustain, customisable keyboard
• Slick patch and audio management with search and tagging
• Easily share patches with friends, including any additional audio they require
• Complete manual built-in, and available for download too