DRC is powerful FREE virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog synthesizer proving a minimal but powerful set of parameters, for limited but incredible sonic capabilities.
With the cloud preset sync technology, DRC enables you to sync patches across devices effortlessly. With this powerful feature, you to start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
What’s New in Version 1.0.9
– New Factory Expansion bank in-app purchase
– Added sustain pedal support.
– Improved Chorder section.
– Improved Keyboard section on-screen keyboard touch handling and added the ability to add/remove keys while in hold mode. Added root key support.
– Fixed a bug that would cause note releases not being handled properly in mono mode.
– Fixed a bug that was causing VCA panel to behave like MOD panel on FILTER section.
– Fixed a bug that would cause status bar combobox to float around.
– Up to 8 voices
– Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
– Detune, sync and ring modulation
– 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
– 2 pole multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
– 2 LFO’s and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
– Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
– Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
– True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
– Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
– Sync to external MIDI clock
– MIDI clock out
– Audiobus and Ableton Link ready (iOS only)