RMX-1000 for iPad is the tactile iPad app that lets your high-quality Dj effects to tracks.
Launched in 2012, the RMX-1000 is a hugely popular effector that can be used in the studio and for DJ performances.
Now the RMX-1000 app emulates the hardware to deliver touchscreen control of Scene FX, Isolate FX, X-PAD FX and Release FX.
Just like the RMX-1000, the app lets producers customize the parameters of the FX to create their own unique sound.
◇A host of high-quality FX for limitless creativity
X-PAD FX: Trigger pre-assigned samples in time with the BPM and use the X-PAD to repeat samples at different speeds.
SCENE FX: Build up and break down tracks by combining ten types of FX.
RELEASE FX：Elegantly exit complex FX combinations and return to the original track using Back Spin, Vinyl Brake and Echo.
ISOLATE FX：Alter the rhythm and timbre of the music by adjusting the Hi/Mid/Low frequencies, and add three types of FX.
◇The parameters of many of the FX can be customized
Create unique sounds and experiment with your own style.
◇Supports Audiobus (bought separately) and Inter-App Audio to become a full-blown music production tool
App Attack Ep 003 “FL Studio Mobile IAA Animoog Midi Sequence” – Lots of viewers are asking if I would use an iPad when composing for TV shows. I have songs in several TV shows and I do use the iPad from time to time to get ideas started. My favorite app for sequencing midi sequences is FL Studio Mobile. I just really like the piano roll and editing features. They just make sense to me. I also like using IAA (Inter App Audio) when using FL Studio Mobile. IAA is Apple’s proprietary method of routing apps internally. I slammed this little jam down in about 20 minutes. I was inspired by a preset in Animoog. It was used subtly. Other sounds were from the FL Studio Mobile synth.
Thanks for watching and please subscribe so I can continue to create more videos and free loops.
FL Studio Mobile HD allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the ‘FL Studio Desktop PC’ version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• MiniSynth with 70 presets
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of them are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Background audio playback and recording
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Sampling: custom kits and instruments can be created from wav/mp3 files, AudioPaste, .zip and .instr files (created with FL Studio desktop)
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Extensive effect routing: independent track, send and global effects
• 10 Effects: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Filter, Amp, Phaser, Bit Crusher, Compressor, Limiter, Stereo Widener
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• SoundCloud and Dropbox upload
• Email export, iCloud Drive, AudioCopy, iTunes file sharing and an integrated WiFi server
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Inter-App Audio audio recording, instruments and effects
• In-app user manual
• Retina Display graphics
• Compatible with: CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
iPad Loops is a music app blog dedicated to exposing the best iPad apps for iOS musicians, producers, and Djs. This is not a database of every app. It is, however, one of useful recommendations from someone with many years in music production. I try to update it on a daily basis (ok sometimes every two days) and I do my best to post useful apps only. My name is Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle).
You might know me from my royalty free loop packs and sound design. Some of the apps that contain my loops are LP-5, iPRO.DJSAMPLER, Looptastic, and Audio Elements. My work is published by Sony Creative, Soundtrack Loops, Sample Logic, Pakotec, Loopmasters, Acoustica, Xmix, Sound Trends, and many more. Subscribe to our RSS feed below to get updated when new apps are posted.