The following tutorial shows you how to download loops to an iPad from website that sells or distributes loops in zip format. The AudioShare app makes it quite easy to do. Once downloaded you can unpack the zip and import the loops into your DAW or app of choice.
AudioShare is the only sound file manager with powerful import and export abilities. If you are using music-making apps, then this tool is a must-have!
Organize all your soundfiles and midifiles on your device. Record, trim, convert, normalize, upload, download, export, import, zip, unzip. Create folders, rename and move files and folders around, put everything where you can find it.
Built-in Inter-App Audio host with 4 node slots. Record Inter-App Audio compatible instruments and effects, or process files through the chain! AudioShare is also itself a node that can be used in other hosts like Garageband or Auria.
Use it to transfer files between apps and between your device and computer. For example, import a soundfile from your dropbox or music library, and share it on SoundCloud. Or audiocopy sounds from your favorite music-making app and import into the AudioShare library for later sharing or copying into other apps. Or record your live-jam from other Audiobus-apps.
You can record directly in the app, from hardware, Inter-App Audio, or other Audiobus compatible apps. Preview and play soundfiles with waveform display and looping, trim and normalize soundfiles, and convert to other file formats. Download Loops To An iPad
• Record external input (such as microphone) directly in app
• Record the live output of other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Record Inter-App Audio node apps
• AudioPaste (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import files from AudioShare-compatible apps
• Import files & folders from Dropbox.
• Download soundfiles from the web with built-in browser
• “Open in” from other app
• iTunes file sharing
• Import songs from iTunes music library
• WiFi Drive: upload from any browser on your local network
• Import from iOS8 Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
• Playback directly in app
• AudioCopy (General pasteboard, Retronyms ACP2.0)
• Import files into AudioShare-compatible apps
• SoundCloud upload
• Export files & folders to Dropbox
• “Open in” another app
• Send by email
• iTunes file sharing
• Audiobus: play back soundfiles into other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• WiFi Drive: download from any browser on your local network
• Export to iOS8 Document Pickers like iCloud Drive
AudioShare is available for $4.99