!!!OBS!!! Current price is an intro price and 35% off !!!OBS!!!
Baervaag brings FM synthesis to the masses! An easy to use but still powerful and tweakable synthesizer, accessible to everyone. Several parameters are sensitive to velocity which makes Baervaag very expressive and fun to play.
The additional LP filter, ”Wobbler”, and a simple stereo chorus makes this synthesizer versatile and a joy to tweak.
• AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, AUM etc.
• 77 handcrafted presets created by professional musicians
• FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity
• Oscillators can be shaped between sine, square and PWM
• One ADSR for each oscillator.
• Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
Important: Baervaag in stand-alone mode does not support IAA or MIDI. You can try it out using the keyboard at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Baervaag with AUv3 compatible hosts.
iPhone 6 or later is recommended.
iPad Air 1 or later is recommended.
Frum is a radically new FM Drum Synthesizer, incubated after many years of research and development into FM synthesis. You may imagine FM sounds to be clear and harmonic, but those are just the start of the possibilities FM has to offer. More potential is unleashed by harnessing the unlimited, free power of complex sound waves.
Traditionally, FM synths are overwhelming, with too many parameters to control the sound texture. Frum bundles many of these parameters together in the BUG button, offering entirely new textures each time the button is pressed. It’s easy to find and tweak these sounds to make drums, other percussion, fat bass, organic noises such as insect songs, environmental sounds, human screams, as well as all sorts of intriguing melodies.
• The sounds are at your fingertips.
With Frum, we had to rethink the existing UI design for hardware and software synthesizers, bringing the power of FM to the iOS touch screen. The vertically scrolling sequencer allows you to enjoy single-handed, stress-free control of the UI.
• Rearrange blocks to compose music.
Entire songs can be composed by rearranging pattern blocks with your fingers. Complex arrangements and organisation is possible with the user having control over song name, pattern block colors, loop counts and durations.
• Share your song on the timeline.
From incorporates SNS technology, allowing you to listen to hot new tracks from around the world, as soon as somebody shares them. Let people know what you think, and get feedback on your own tracks, via the like button, and comments section.
• Sound engine
Oscillators : FM/PM synth with 4 operators（ sine, square, triangle )
Tracks : 4 ( can extend to 4×4 pads using the ‘Pad division’ function )
Filter : High, Band and Low pass filter
Effectors : Overdrive, Auto Pan
Generating BUG, Pad division, UNDO, REDO, Live edit, Save and load presets (factory/private)
• Pattern Sequencer
Step resolution : 1/16
Maximum step: 64 (4 bars)
Gate input, Keyboard input, parameter input in Motion edit mode, Copy and paste, Step shift
• Song (Pattern Block)
Maximium patterns : 150
Pattern Block Properties : Name, Color, Loop count, Mute
Drag & drop, Duplicate, Delete, Delete All
Mixer : 4 track volume faders + 1 master volume fader with a limiter
Other Features :
Shuffle, Mute, Pad Division, Pad sound switch, and so on
DXi is a FM synthesizer application inspired by 80’s most popular Yamaha DX7 FM synthesizer. You will enjoy creating sounds as well as playing music with this application.
FM synthesis is still popular among many people because its unique tone. We carefully selected parameters from original synthesizer so you will be enjoy editing tone with them easily. You need to know some technique to tweak the tone, but you will be able to get DXi’s special tone and effects while having some fun! Great for creating sound effects.
If you remember the days of FM synthesizers, try creating the tone you remember from them. If you have no experience with any FM synthesizer, we are sure you will be enjoying the unique tone world.
What’s New in Version 3.4.0
– Added background audio support and virtual MIDI input port.
– Fixed small bugs in MIDI handling.
– Added new 45 preset voices. (If you want to recall a preset voice individually, swipe item in “Voice List” and push “Recall Preset” button. To recall all new presets, use “Recall All Presets” in Settings & Information screen. Please be careful, this operation will clear your edited voices.)
– Extended max tempo of the sequencer.
* 99 voices
* 4 operators FM synthesizer
* Anti-ailiased oscillator
* 8 algorithms
* Envelope, frequency (Ratio or Fixed) can be set each operators.
* Feedback control on operator number 4.
* 2 master effects (LPF with Resonance and Delay)
* Import/Export function to save the tone you created. (URL schema text string format)
* Audio recording function. And you can transport recorded audio file, .wav, onto Mac/PC via iTunes file sharing.
* Clipboard audio sharing support. You can export recorded waveform to other application via clipboard. It’s compatible with Intua’s clipboard.
* Supports external MIDI keyboards via Core MIDI USB adapters. iPad users can use Camera Connection Kit. And iPhone/iPod touch users can use Yamaha i-MX1.
DXi is available for $1.99
iPad Loops is a music app blog dedicated to exposing the best iPad apps for iOS musicians, producers, and Djs. This is not a database of every app. It is, however, one of useful recommendations from someone with many years in music production. I try to update it on a daily basis (ok sometimes every two days) and I do my best to post useful apps only. My name is Jason Donnelly (Dj Puzzle).
You might know me from my royalty free loop packs and sound design. Some of the apps that contain my loops are LP-5, iPRO.DJSAMPLER, Looptastic, and Audio Elements. My work is published by Sony Creative, Soundtrack Loops, Sample Logic, Pakotec, Loopmasters, Acoustica, Xmix, Sound Trends, and many more. Subscribe to our RSS feed below to get updated when new apps are posted.