DrumPerfect – the drum machine that brings real sounding drums to your iPad. DrumPerfect features three extensive editors to easily create very human-like drum sequences:
– An extensive pattern editor in which each individual drum stroke has its own velocity, timing and probability. Each pattern has its own BPM, time signature and beat subdivision settings. Multiple strokes can be linked to a single probabilistic event. Grid view mode facilitates fast setup of new patterns. Play and record new patterns with the velocity-sensitive Live-pad.
– An extensive kit editor with room for up to 16 different drum kits with 16 instruments each. Every instrument consists of up to 16 different user-selectable audio samples. 9 multi-sampled kits included: Jazz-Funk, Acoustic, Dry, Vintage Funk, Garage, Brush, Percussion, and 2 vintage electronic kits. High-quality convolution reverb per kit.
– An extensive song editor in which a song is built of pattern/kit events. Import midi files as DrumPerfect songs.
The “Two-handed” and “Humanize” features give a human feel to the rhythm by modelling the human drummer restrictions and variations. The unique ability to merge patterns of any time signature allows to create new patterns from existing ones. Active CPU Load Control ensures smooth operation, also on iPad2/3 models.
DrumPerfect offers extensive options for audio-transfer with other apps:
– Live-audio source for other apps via Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio (IAA). Separate output per instrument. Audiobus State Saving supported.
– Perfect sync with IAA-hosts with linked transport control.
– Audio rendering/upload to AudioShare, AudioCopy2, SoundCloud, Dropbox and other apps via Open-in. Both mixed and separate track export.
– Import of audio samples via iTunes, AudioPaste2 and directly from other apps via Open-in.
– Extensive support for midi-in: core midi (hardware) and virtual midi (software), notes and control messages for remote control, configurable channel and control filters, live note recording and midi file import via iTunes and directly from other apps via Open-in.
– Midi file export to Dropbox and to other apps via Open-in.
– Midiclock sync input with midi song pointer, midi start and midi stop.
DrumPerfect is available for $14.99