Ever want to check your mix out through your crappy iPhone speakers or iPad speakers without having to mix it down first? Well with Audreio you can do just that by streaming your mix wirelessly to your phone straight from your main DAW. The following video shows you the simple steps.
Audreio is an elegant solution for connecting devices in your music making process. Stream and record full bandwidth audio between iOS devices or iOS and desktop DAWs (running the Audreio plugin). Stream over the local network or remotely, anywhere in the world.
No audio interface is needed. Using your existing router over the local network (or via the standard device cable between iOS and desktop connections), Audreio streams audio from an Inter-App Audio (IAA) application on one device, the built-in mic, or a recorded file to another device. The received audio can then be routed to the speaker, an IAA host, or captured to a file using the built-in recorder.
Audreio’s easy-to-use interface will have you streaming audio in no time. Simply select a device on your local network that you would like to send audio from, and you’re ready to stream. There are no IP addresses to enter and no complicated set-up to deal with.
• Audio streaming (via cable): Stream 32-bit audio between your iOS device and the Audreio plugin—sold separately—running on a DAW (e.g. ProTools, Logic, Live, etc…)
• Wireless audio streaming: Stream 16-bit audio between other iOS devices running Audreio, or between a desktop DAW running the Audreio plugin.
• Recorder: Capture the incoming audio from a remote device, an IAA app, or the microphone.
• Safe Record: When recording from a remote connection, the audio file will not have glitches even under poor network conditions where live streaming produces audible glitches.
• File export: Export recorded files via AudioCopy or iTunes file sharing
• Transport: Control playback and recording on a remote device and IAA host with the transport controls.
• IAA effects hosting: use your iOS device as an effect from another device
• MIDI support with Audreio plugin: use an iOS instrument just like a synth plugin in your DAW
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.