Improvise and create music playfully with the Reactable mobile. Based on the award winning Reactable as used by Björk on her Volta Tour, this application brings the full creative power of the famous interactive instrument onto your mobile device. It uses concepts of modular synthesis, sampling, digital audio effects, DJing, and combines them with modern human computer interaction and multi-touch technology.
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
A set of effects to modify generated sounds:
• wave shapers: distortion, compression, and resampling,
• delays: reverb, feedback, and ping-pong,
• modulators: ring modulation, chorus, and flanger,
• filters: low pass, high pass, and band pass.
A set of controller objects to modify other objects parameters:
• sequencers, with step-by-step, matrix, or random modes,
• low frequency oscillators (LFO), with different waveforms,
• accelerometer, to fetch data from the movement of the device.
A set of global objects to modify the settings of the entire table:
• tempo, to change the speed of the table,
• volume, to lower or increase the loudness,
• tonalizer, to change the harmony of the melody.
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Reactable is available for $9.99
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.