Quantiloop 2 is the ultimate virtual loop pedal for iOS. It offers 4 tracks, 4 play modes, including a new Serial-Master mode as well as 3 assignable input FX and 3 assignable track FX. Effects like tape-stop, reverse and transpose are offered natively while any Inter-App audio effect may be hosted as well. MIDI slave supports offers sample-accurate sync to external equipment and while the new arm mode improves the workflow for live performers.
What’s New in Version 2.0
This is a Major Update with lots of new features:
– Completely refreshed UI
– 4 Tracks + Rhythm Track
Building on its history, it still offers a great Inter-app audio capable rhythm track, sample accurate quantization and much more. It’s simple operation mimics a hardware looper without the limitations.
• Free, Synced and Serial and Serial-Master Playing Styles
• Multiple Quantise Modes
• Multiple Stop Modes
• Unique Arm Mode
• Unlimited Overdubs
• Overdub Decay
• Undo / Redo
• Auto Record
• High quality stereo audio
• Clear loop status display
• Rhythm guide with optional auto-start, auto-stop and count-in
• Audible and Visual Metronome
• Send start, stop and host sync to hosted rhythm apps.
• Sync to host when embedded in an Inter-App-Audio host
• Real-time Tempo Control
• Extensive MIDI control
• Multiple Assignments per MIDI controller (tap, hold, double tap)
• MIDI Program Change support for changing presets
• Supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio
• Individual outputs for each track and rhythm
• Synchronise to other apps and devices with Ableton Link
• MIDI clock sync (both slave and master)
• 3 assignable input Fx, including transpose, reverb and IAA
• 3 assignable track Fx, including transpose, reverse, tape stop, fade and IAA
• Cloud (iCloud, Dropbox, Audioshare …) import / export
• Open In
• Store Phrase Presets in unlimited banks with 32 presets each
• Individual Volume and panning controls for each track
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.