I first saw moForte at a NAMM show a couple years ago and was instantly impressed by it’s sound. This new update really put this guitar app over the top. moForte Guitar is a virtual guitar based on modeling the physics and performance techniques of the guitar. Because the moForte Guitar is modeled rather than based on playing back samples, the performance experience is uniquely expressive and interactive.
What’s New in Version 1.7
– Inter-app Audio and Audiobus supported instead of a local record button.
– In-app purchases no longer available, previous in-app purchases included free
– Modeled feedback and distortion like a real metal guitar.
– Strumming and PowerChord modes.
– A selection of models for popular types of electric guitars.
– Recording and sharing of performances.
– 9,500+ chords.
– Powerful authoring tool for chart creation – supports custom chords and effect presets.
– Modeled guitar articulations including: harmonics, pinch harmonics, slides, palm muting, string scraping, damping and auto-strum.
– Fully programmable effects chain including: distortion, compression, wah, auto wah, 4-band parametric EQ, phaser, flanger, reverb and amplifier.
For iPhone 4s or better and iPad 2 or better, iOS 8.0 or better