Mixvibes, the maker’s of Pioneer’s Rekordbox, brings you Cross DJ 3.0 for iOS. This powerful Dj app has been rebuilt from the ground up with a new audio engine and now it’s universal.
The Cross DJ for iOS audio engine has been re-engineered. From a user standpoint, this translates into a significant improvement of the battery consumption, better audio quality and optimized recordings.
It has been edesigned to achieve a greater consistency across both platforms. It namely brings the following benefits:
● Change the color of each deck (7 colors: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple & pink).
● Portrait mode: switch the device orientation to access a single-player portrait view.
● Vinyls: choose between big & small covers.
● Notification when a loop, an FX, a sample or an EQ is active.
● Small buttons are easier to tap.
Universal app Before, you could:
● buy Cross DJ for iPhone, and possibly run a stretched version of it on your iPad.
● buy Cross DJ for iPad to enjoy the iPad-only layout. Now, you can simply b uy Cross DJ once and use it on both your iPhone and your iPad while enjoying a specific layout for each device. And you are not charged twice for it.
*-50%, SPECIAL PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY *
• 2 decks, 3-band EQ, crossfader, realistic scratch, large pads & controls
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks.
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Waveform view: parallel waveforms for pitch-bending + advanced beat-grid editing
• Full-featured sampler: 8 pads, 12 sample banks + sample recording thru device’s mic
• Record your mix and share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter.
• Automix: your tracks are mixed automatically, from any source: playlist, album, etc.
• Key detection of any track + accurate keylock
• Quantize mode: hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Separate tabs: each deck is independent.
• 14 effects: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Phaser, Chopper, Brake, Roll, Delay, Flanger, etc.
• Plays MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loop, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Pitch: keylock, wide pitch range + pitch-bend on waveforms (2, 4, 8%)
• Autosync, Autogain
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphone
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• Compatible with most Bluetooth speakers
• Multi-audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
• 11 supported controllers: Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2.
There is also a FREE version called Cross Dj Free if you would like to try before you buy. Cross Dj Free
Cross Dj 3.0 Pro