KORG Gadget offers a collection of more than 20* different synthesizers and drum machines called “Gadgets.” These gadgets were designed to assist the user to produce powerful electronic music. The latest version features universal support not only for the iPad, but also for the iPad Pro and the iPhone. The painstaking attention that Korg has given its hardware instruments for more than fifty years has now taken shape as cutting-edge software in the Gadget. It’s the ultimate all-in-one music production studio app.
* The total number of gadgets including in-app purchases etc.
** To celebrate the release of KORG Gadget version 2, we are offering a 50% discount for one week until Feb 23! Sale price US$19.99 (Reg. price US$39.99) **
• A collection of more than twenty Gadgets
Each Gadget available contains carefully constructed parameters to bring you the sounds you want. They’re ideal for producing all forms of electronic music. Even inexperienced musicians can enjoy the app as each synth offers a Scale function that makes it virtually impossible to play the wrong notes.
New sound expansion – Korg Triton 100 presets for Glasgow.
NOTE: to get these Triton sounds in Gadget you must purchase the Triton expansion pack through Module.
The new Triton sounds will show up as presets in Glasgow.
• Design tracks in portrait or landscape. Workflow for any music production task
The greatest feature of KORG Gadget is the user interface. It gives you an ideal music production workflow based mainly on the portrait orientation that you’re familiar with. When you want to focus on specifics, you can smoothly switch to landscape orientation. This app perfectly supports either preference on the iPad, iPhone, or iPad Pro. From song production to sound design, effects, and mixing, all the steps are intuitive and seamless. Experience perfect music production on mobile!
• Produce music more freely without location limitations. An ideal choice as a second DAW
If you run out of ideas while producing a song, try taking KORG Gadget somewhere that you find inspirational. Gadget liberates you from limitations of location, allowing you to create and capture song ideas anywhere. These ideas can be saved as MIDI or as audio to allow a smooth transition to your desktop system. Wherever you go, take Gadget along as the ideal partner for inspiration.
• Share songs to the GadgetCloud to connect with users around the world
Songs that you create using KORG Gadget can be shared on “GadgetCloud,” a music exchange for Gadget users worldwide. By uploading and sharing songs, you can communicate in ways that bypass language barriers, and also improve your skill as a creative artist. On GadgetCloud, you can submit your songs for selection as tracks recommended by Korg, enter various contents, and use the ranking system. You can also upload from Gadget directly to any social networking service such as SoundCloud, Facebook, or Twitter, to name a few.
* GadgetCloud is based on SoundCloud, the cloud service that’s supported by creative artists world-wide.
• Make it come alive with new MIDI controllers. Accelerate the pace of your music production
To customize your needs, you can freely choose a MIDI controller that complements the KORG Gadget. With the nanoKEY Studio/nanoKONTROL Studio, you can step-record and mix wirelessly as setup is automatic, making this easy and convenient. You can also opt to choose the microKEY Air, a compact mini-keyboard that can also connect wirelessly and via the Apple Lightning adapter. By partnering with a MIDI controller that inspires you, you can improve the quality of your music production.
What’s New in Version 2.0.0
● iPad Pro support: Stunningly powerful music production
● Export MIDI to dropbox
● iPhone support: Make tracks wherever you are (iPhone 6 recommend)
● Universal support: A single purchase provides support for iPad/iPhone/iPad Pro
● iCloud synchronization: Keep up to date by sharing song data between devices
● Insert effects: EQ and compressor added to each track of the mixer
● Arpeggiator: Provided on all keyboard-type gadgets
● Chord trigger: Provided on all polyphonic keyboard-type gadgets
● Sequencer enhanced, with Undo/Redo function added
● Sequencer enhanced, with zooming using pinch gesture added
● Sequencer enhanced, with one-finger scroll mode (switching in the settings)
For more info visit https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/articles/207959903-What-s-new-in-Version-2
Korg Gadget 2
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.