Wild Chords makes learning to play the guitar easy, fun and motivating. A real guitar is required to play the game. We are so glad we discovered this really fun app! Great for kids.
PLAYED WITH A REAL GUITAR
Wild Chords is a casual music learning game, suitable for beginners of all ages. It teaches you the most popular chords, and also includes melody and scale exercises for lead guitar playing. The game is played with a real guitar (acoustic or electric), and requires no additional equipment to be played. The iPad recognizes each chord and note you play, and tells you whether you’re playing right or wrong.
NO PREVIOUS GUITAR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
To play the first exercises you don’t need any previous guitar experience. Master one level, and you unlock the next one. The following levels are just slightly harder than the previous ones, so you can pass them after a few tries as your skills improve. Some of the final exercises (Demo package) are hard enough to even get guitar teachers to sweat!
HYPNOTIZE THE ANIMALS AND SAVE OVELIN CITY
Ovelin city has been taken over by escaped zoo animals. Fortunately, the animals can be hypnotized with guitar music, and then lured out of the city (“Modern Pied piper of Hamelin”). Now it’s your task to help Giuseppe save Ovelin city. It’s fun, challenging, and the best thing is, you really learn to play the guitar!
Our vision is to make the world a more musical place, and help people to learn to play a music instrument. Please let us know what you think about WildChords, and if you have any feedback.
– We want to hear the good, the bad and the ugly
– What doesn’t work, whats not fun, where did you have difficulties
– What ideas do you have, what wishes (for exercises, features, visuals,…)
– Please also tell us about your success moments with Wildchords, we love to hear those!
– If you dislike the game, please tell us why, so we can improve it. Please don’t give 1-star ratings if you already are a good guitar player and find the levels too easy, or if you don’t have a guitar at all to play the game.
What’s New in Version 1.5
– Screen rotation support added
– Five new free exercises
What’s New in Version 1.7
– All songs included in the main product (no in-app purchases anymore)
– Startup fix (if app wouldn’t start -> switch iPad to airplane mode before starting the game)
– Log-in removed (just start and play)
– Audio performance improvement
Wild Chords is NO LONGER AVAILABLE