Dedalus Delay is a real time audio mangler. A network of delay lines is continually granulated and modulated, producing a labyrinth of echoes, which are further processed by filters, dynamic processors and saturation modules. Dedalus can produce a wide variety of effects, from reverb-like ambiences to evolving resonation, from rhythmic pulsation to chaotic layering, from subtle chorusing to pure noise.
– Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
– Multiple delay lines with feedback and granulation
– Signal saturation
– Built In Sampler with varispeed
– Control Manager LFO for Parameters
– Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
– File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
– Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
– Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
– iOS7 or later
– iPad 2 or later
CONTACT US!! Have a question and don't see the answer?
iPadLoops On FB | Our music app specialist awaits you.