Alchemy Mobile (Alchemy Synth Mobile) by Camel Audio
Turn your iPhone/iPad into a powerful synthesizer! Alchemy Mobile includes everything from evolving soundscapes and fat bases to lush pads and pulsing arpeggios. This is the iOS version of Camel Audio’s award-winning Alchemy synth – the leading sample manipulation synthesizer which can be heard on thousands of records and films by world-class artists.
What’s New in Version 1.1.23
What’s New in v1.1.23
– Tilt your device to move remix pad (Extra->Tilt)
– Inertia for remix pad (Extra->Inertia)
– Quantize to lock your recordings into time
– Unlimited record, bounce and export time
– Improved keyboard display
– Improved menu layout
– Full control over MIDI input and output
– iPad 3 retina display graphics
– Splash screen on start up
– Bug fixes
New in Pro Upgrade:
– Record remix pad movements
– Mark presets as favourites for easy lookup
– Additional quantise options including triplets
– Clear MIDI performance and loops option (File->Clear)
Discover an almost limitless palette of sounds using the unique remix pad to morph between sound variations. 16 controls including cutoff, resonance, ADSR and effects parameters are specially selected for each preset to make tweaking sounds to fit your music easier than ever.
The Alchemy Mobile interface was designed with ease of use in mind. You can play the mini keyboard built into the app, which features scalable key size and one touch major and minor keys so even the clumsiest fingers can play along with friends. You can also plug in an external Core MIDI keyboard.
Using Alchemy with other apps like NanoStudio and Garageband is easy, thanks to the included loop player. Simply paste a loop from your sequencer into Alchemy Player, hit record, and play in your killer bass part, and then paste the resulting loop back into the sequencer. Alchemy Player is the first iPhone app to feature exposé, which makes switching between pages a breeze.
Want to know why Alchemy Mobile has such amazing sounds which can change so drastically with a tap of the remix pad? The performance controls and remix pad are linked to the most powerful synthesis engine on iOS, which allows you to morph and change the sound in radical ways not possible with any other synth. Alchemy’s VA synth, sampler and granular and additive resynthesis, combined with almost unlimited modulation sources, effects and a flexible arpeggiator are used to power this expressive way of creating new sounds for your music.
The free version of Alchemy Mobile includes 25 sounds, with a further 25 available when you register for free with Camel Audio. You can expand Alchemy Mobile with a wide range of sound libraries such as BigTone, Cinematic and Arp Dimensions from world class sound designers. The libraries each contain 50 sounds (400 variations) and are available as in-app purchases.
Alchemy is programmed to make the most of your device, so the more recent your model the higher the polyphony and the lower the latency.
• Remix Pad to morph between sound variations and create your own sound
• 16 Performance Controls so you can easily tweak sounds to fit your music
• Most Powerful iOS Synthesis engine with VA, sampler, granular and additive resynthesis
• External MIDI Keyboard support
• Loop Player with 25 drum loops included
• Copy and Paste support for easy integration with sequencers
• Keyboard with velocity sensitivity and per note filter sweeps
• iPad Native version included
• 25 Sounds with 25 more free when you register
• Add On Sound Libraries available as in-app purchases
What’s New in Version 1.1.8
NEW FEATURES in FREE: (Pro Upgrade 25% Off with Many Extra Features)
• Velocity Sensitive – press lower down the key for louder sounds
• Individual Note Filter Sweeps by sliding your finger up and down the keys
• Improved Copy/Paste – integrated Sonoma Wireworks AudioCopy/AudioPaste
• Dubstep, Dance & Trance and Guitar Mutations available as in App purchases
• Smaller downloads and faster installs of Sound Libraries
PRO UPGRADE EXCLUSIVE NEW FEATURES: ★★ 25% OFF ★★
• Load/Save Projects so you can recall your song sketches
• Virtual MIDI – control Alchemy from other Apps such as SoundPrism Pro
• Export MIDI and WAV files
• Load Alchemy Desktop Presets
• Pitchbend Each Note by sliding your finger left and right
• Bounce – layer up as many synth parts as you like
• Auto Sync to External MIDI tempo
• Poly control – set the number of notes to play at once
• Polyphonic Aftertouch MIDI messages sent to desktop Alchemy
PRO UPGRADE DESCRIPTION
With the Pro upgrade, you can remotely control Alchemy or the free Alchemy Player on your desktop computer. Easy one touch access to the remix pad and preset selection means you’ll spend more time getting inspired and less time reaching for your mouse. The Pro upgrade comes with an extra 75 presets and 25 loops and you can download Mobile versions of the desktop Sound Libraries you own for free. Since the same presets are available in the desktop version, you can find the perfect sound for the tune you are working on whilst you’re on the go. Upgrade to the Pro version via in-app purchase from the presets menu.
Alchemy Synth is available in the Garageband app